Chapter 48 ~ A New Adventure

Jade's P.O.V.

Pulling up next to the lavish hotel, Harry parked around the back where a spot had been reserved, planned out by the boys.

"Are we ready?" He asked as I tried to blink the tiredness I felt away.

"Yeah, I guess so." I replied, sitting up in the seat and pulling the blanket off of me.

"Did you have a nice sleep earlier?" He asked, with a soft smile.

The drive had been long and we'd spent the first part talking about this whole situation before we turned on the radio only to find out we were already on the news.

Harry found a way to change the subject though, despite it being all around us, by singing and belting out his own songs, then singing softly and putting me to sleep for a while.

"I did, but I feel so tired." I sighed as he nodded, pulling the blanket off of me as he climbed out of the car.

I did the same, opening the door and slipping out of the car as my legs forced themselves to function and not fall into Harry's arms the second he stood next to me.

The air was nippy and cold, the sky dark and the stars bright as they shined light for anyone out in the late hours.

"Here, I'll get the bags." He said, kissing my forehead and wrapping the blanket around my shoulders.

"I'll help." I said, heading around the back of the car to the boot where Harry now stood lifting out our suitcases.

"No, you stay there kitten, I got this." He smiled, pulling all of the bags out and putting them onto the floor before closing the boot and locking the car.

"Let me help." I chimed, picking up two bags and slinging one over my shoulder, opting to carry the second one.

"J, your tired, I can manage."

"Too late." I said, waving him off as I headed away from him and towards the hotel.

"Hey," he drawled, rushing to keep up with me as he wheeled the suitcases along.

"Jade, don't walk too far away from me when it's so dark." He called, protectively.

I stopped outside of the hotel as he caught up with me, wrapping a hand around mine as he effortlessly managed to wheel two suitcases in one hand.

"How are you managing to carry both of those in one hand?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"It's the advantages of having large hands." He replied as I laughed lightly.

"Harry."

"What?"

"Nothing." I said, shaking my head.

I mean, it could've been worded better.

Or maybe not.

As soon as we entered the hotel, the receptionist quickly darted from around the desk and in front of us with a smile.

"Miss Green and Mr Styles, isn't it?" He asked quietly, shaking our hands.

"Yes, it is." Harry replied with a smile as he nodded.

"I'm Toby, your bandmate Mr Liam Payne told me about your situation, he organised a two night stay for you both, am I right?" He asked as Harry nodded again.

"Great, well I've organised two keys for you both and room service to be delivered in around an hours time which was ordered by a Mr Niall Horan?" He questioned, handing Harry the two card keys.