I Accept

Okay so first the title may give you a hint on something but I can't tell you you're right!
Also please take your time to watch this deep truth video!

Moving on:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Derek's P.O.V

I ran as fast as I could. Which, was pretty fast considering I had Alpha blood in my veins. My blood pumped as my heart raced. Why in the world are her parents acting like this? Did they know?

I kept on running until I was tackled to the ground by someone. I looked up to see Crystalline. She smiled and punched me straight in the jaw. "Ow fuck!" Shit! I looked at her as she got up and pushed her parents back. "Okay I punched him now please stop being crazy! Put the weapons down." They listened almost immediately. They turned back towards me and let out a growl.

"You should be ashamed! This pack needs a Luna and you are here having sex with her best friend! What is wrong with you? Your father would hate to see you like this. My daughter is strong, stubborn, and beautiful. She's humble and caring. She's a perfect fit to be a Luna! You have brought shame to your family and this pack for rejecting her!" Her mother screamed. She walled up to me and looked me in the eye. At first I thought she was gonna slap me, but what she said shocked me the most. "Just like when your father rejected my sister." She said shaking her head. She got up and walked away with her mate.

My father was mated to her sister? I didn't even know she had a sister. Crystal looked at me with sad eyes. "You had sex with my best friend. You ruined my friendship! You almost killed my wolf! You REJECTED ME! BUT MOST OF ALL YOU MADE ME FEEL LIKE THIS!" Shewalked up to me and slapped me. "I hate youfor that, ya know? Yet no matter how hard I try I can't help but love those sparks. I can't help but I want you close. I can't help but think about you every minute I can. I can't help but love you even though I want to hate you. I can't help but feel the attraction towards you." By now tears are brimming in her eyes.

I feel broken.

Crystalline's P.O.V

I just poured out my emotions to him. So did my mom lectured him also. My wolf is just as mad. Which makes me happy because she's not arguing on what I'm about to do.

"I Crystalline Mathews accept Derek Stone, future Alpha of the Red Stone Pack's rejection of being his mate and future Luna." I felt the bond break between us. I smiled, knowing that I'm finally free from pain. I looked into his eyes that were holding so much emotion. Emotion of sadness, regret, shock, and most of all hatred. Self-hatred.
I felt eyes behind me so I turned around to be greeted by shocked pack, Luna, and Alpha.

"Alpha I wish to leave this pack and become rogue." Gasps filled the air. Tami looked at me with regret and......happiness? "

"Let the reject leave!" Shouted Jessica, the pack slut. A few actually nodded and murmured a few 'yeah's' and 'please'.

"Okay bitch." With that I walked away put of the pack's territory. A great force of power boomedthroughout the pack as I stepped off the territory. Two howls filled the air. My parents.
'Mom, dad. I'm so sorry. I'll come back. Stay here. Good bye' and with that I closed off our mind link. I walked away until I was far enough so that they won't hear or see me. I just let it all out. "Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!" I screamed out all of my frustration. Cried out all of my sadness. Cursed out all of my madness, and then just sat there and sighed.

After a few minutes I got up and started to run. I ran with all my speed. I let out a yell of happiness. I'm free.

I finally stopped when it was dark. I slumped up against a tree and closed my eyes, falling into a deep sleep.

Lets hope I don't die tomorrow.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Omg she's rogue!

Her poor parents.

What will happen with Derek?

Do you guys like Tami?

Should I put a Tami's P.O.V

Hope you liked this chapter! Did you watch the video up top?
_Naya♡♡