Run Again

Okay so alot of you like my books and so I am so glad that you are reading, commenting, and voting. Especially thanks to all my new followers!

Okay I am boring so on with the story...

^^^^^^^^^^^
Crystal's P.O.V

Flashback

"No you can't! Blake tell him he can't leave us!" I screamed at the boys. Blake said Aaron was leaving and I love Aaron like I love my mommy and daddy. "I'm sorry Crystal.....but I am leaving and never coming back. I hate you!" He smiled at that. I just gaped at him. "AARON FINE! LEAVE ME AND YOUR PACK. I HATE YOU MORE THAN YOU HATE ME! NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN!" I don't know what came inside me but I yelled at Aaron very loudly and angrily. I stomped my foot and crossed my arms before running into my little room and crying. I never want to see Aaron again!

End Of Flashback

"A-aaron?" He looked at me confuses before realization hit him in the face.

"Cr-cystal. Crystal! It's you!" He ran up to me for a hug but I dodged it making him fall face flat on the ground.

Okay so Aaron was a childhood friend. He was just awesome. We played together all the time with Blake and some other random pups. When I was seven they told me that Aaron was leaving us. I went crazy, but when he said 'I hate you' I went all out. I never wanted to see him ever again.

"What the hell Aaron? You can't hug me or touch me or be happy that I'm here! You were the one to say I hate you first!" I ran out the door and was about to run into the woods where any rogue belongs but then I saw it. I saw my brother here, kissing some bitch. Anger bubbled inside of me. I wasn't jealous, no he is my brother and if this is where he has been running off, I need to talk with him. I ran up to him and tapped his shoulder. He growled in annoyance. "What!?" He turned around yelling. When he saw it was me he tensed. "Cry-crystalline. Oh my god." He took a deep breathe then looked at me. "You're rogue?" I nodded my head.

"Blake! You fucking stupid! Kiss me. Kiss her. Why are you beimg so weird all of a sudden! You leave the pack to kiss a bitch! What the hell! Mom and dad would freak out about this. You better go home and tell them!" With that I took off running into the woods.

After five minutes I stopped by a thick tree and sat myself down leaning against it. What do I do as a rogue? I will eventually die of stupidity. I crossed a pack's territory already! 'You aren't dumb. Just think you dummy' Gee even my wolf calls me dumb saying I'm not. 'Haven't heard from you in a while' She nodded her head. 'It's just...I don't know. Maybe this whole mate thing is some mumbo jumbo but I loved Derek's wolf and he loves me.' I felt sad for her. I pitied her. She was depressed because of me. 'No no! Not because of you! Because of that asswhole Derek rejected us first and had mated with our friend!' I smiled. 'Yeah he is an asswhole.'

We continued talking together. About girl stuff, guy stuff, and other stuff. We talked about Blake being do weird. We talked even though it was dark. After a while we heard a snap of a twig.

Snap

Crunch, crunch

Snap

Crunch, crunch

Not long before someone emerged from the trees. He smiled evily. "Well well my daughter has arrived." After saying that many other people came out from behing trees and bushes. They smiled at me warmly. They hooted and hollered. They screamed and cheered.

"Um....who the hell are you?" I asked with bitterness. He looked hurt for a second before masking his emotions. "Daughter, come now. We will care and protect you." He said in a caring tone.

"No!" I screamed at the man. "You are NOT my father. My father is in a pack and is not you for sure! You are just some rogue creeper."

He growled as he took long leisurely steps towards me. He had a frown on that evil face of his. He grabbed my arm yanking me off the ground. I yelled in shock. "Geez dude you don't need to be so rough." I said empathizing the 'so'. He chuckled but let a little loose, but not loose enough for me to escape.

¤

¤

¤

¤

¤

¤

¤

After about an hour we came into a clearing. "Just a couple more minutes sweetheart." We continued to walk. Right when we got into the direct middle of the clearing they all stopped. They began to sniff the air, as did I.

Rogue......

While they were all sniffing out the rogue, I took the opportunity to hit this guy where it hurt most. He groaned in pain letting go of me.

I took off...looks like we have to run again.

~~~~~
Okay the end!

Jk!

Hope you like it!