I'm me. Who are You?

I felt warm. I felt complete. I didn't have a care in the world. I opened my eyes to see the chest of Alex. My eyes widened as I just now noticed that during the night, we must have gotten ourselves entangled. A blush crept up my neck and swirled onto my cheeks. My arms were around his neck, his hand on my hip, my left leg over his hips and his.. groin. I smashed my lips together and tightly closed my eyes. Oh god really?! I bit my lip as I tried to carefully move my arms from his neck. Next I had to pry his hand off my hip, which was a little easy. But when it came to my leg, when I moved it a little, he groaned. I froze in my spot.

He continued to sleep, so this time I quickly removed my leg as he groaned again and rolled over, I stood on the bed. I was trying so hard not to laugh tears came out of my eyes. I put a hand over my mouth to smother the silent laugh. I jumped over him and landed silently on the ground. When did I get so graceful? Knowing my luck I would've fallen or tripped or something. I went over to the bathroom, closing the door behind me. I turned and looked in the mirror. I gasped, backing up in the wall, making a small banging noise as I knocked something down.

My breathing went rapid, like I was hyperventilating. I gulped. No way could 1 damn pill heal my whole damn face. I stood up from where I fell in the bath tube. I looked at myself more clearly. My face... it had no marks, no scars. Just pale, clear skin. I lifted up my shirt and twisted around to see... nothing. not one scratch on my back. No scars. My smile was gone too. Everything was gone. It looked like nothing has ever happened to me. I must have lost my mind. I shook my head and jumped at the sound of pounding on the door. "Alice?! What's wrong? What happened?" Alex's concerned and worried voice sounded through the door. I looked at the door, and back to the mirror. Taking a shaky breathe, My shaking hands reached over to open the door.

I ran out the bathroom, pushing past Alex and searching for something to write with. I looked through some of his stuff, and finally came across a pencil and a sticky note. I scrambled to write down, trying to calm myself before I broke the damn pencil. I'M HEALED!

I stuck the note in his face. He took it from me, wiping the sleep from his eyes. He dropped the note and took hold of my chin, looking at my face. His eyes wide in disbelief. When e was done I turned around and lifted my shirt up, showing him my clear back. I turned back, pulling my shirt down, my eyes huge. "I-I-" He stuttered. His brow furrowing. I looked around the room, my eyes landing on the clock. 10:20. Well I guess school was out of the question for today.

I grabbed his hand dragging him out the door, and picking up a shirt on the ground, I tossed it to him. I don't know why but I didn't want anybody but me to see him. Something inside me agreed. I turned to meet his confused hazel gaze. Doctor, I mouthed. He nodded his head and grabbed my hand, leading me down the stairs and into the room which I was in yesterday. "Sabrina, we got a problem." Alex said. I wouldn't call it a problem, more like abnormal miracle. But then again a lot of those happen to me. The doctor who had taken care of me yesterday, stood from her desk looking at Alex expectantly. He waved at me, "She's fully healed. She took one pill last night, and I know that did none of this." She walked over to us. Inspecting my face, I turned around and showed her my back. My clear back.

"Hell." She said as I turned back around. "Your right, the pill didn't do any of this. Something else did... She may not be.... but I'll run some blood tests... " She mumbled to herself. She walked to one of her cabinets, and pulled out a syringe. I cringed. I hated needles. "Honey, let me see your arm." I stuck out my arm, and she put some cool liquid on my arm, before putting the syringe in my arm, taking some of my blood. "What are you doing?" Alex asked.

She flicked her gaze towards him before taking the syringe away and putting it on a tablet glass thingy. And putting that under a microscope. "I have to take blood tests. Alex she might be one of us." He looked at her like she was out of her mind. She shrugged. "I know it sounds crazy but It's the only thing that also sounds sane. How else could she have healed so fast?" Things were moving so fast. One of them? What did they mean? I had to sit down.