Chapter 29: Bring It On, Montez

Dedicated to @liviicf :)

1 Universe
8 Planets
7 Continents
204 Countries
7 Seas
809 Islands
And still I had the privilege to meet you, dear Best Friend❤️

Chapter 29: Bring It On, Montez

"No way. No freaking way am I gonna go like this. Uh-uh. Not at all," I replied, shaking my head vigorously, as I looked at myself in the mirror.

My hair were blow-dried straight. I had on a thin sweater with a 'YAY' written in cursive that fell off my left shoulder along with blue denim shorts and block-heeled Black boots. (Outfit above)

The sweater or the boots weren't a problem. The shorts were. They had my legs on full display.

"I-I can't. People will stare." I said, tugging them down.

"You can and you will. So what if they stare? They're gonna be left dumbstruck once they catch a glimpse of your sexy legs," Sam encouraged.

"My legs are not sexy," I exclaimed, turning red. "And Candy will behead me if I go without his jersey."

She rolled her eyes and lightly dabbed her makeup brush on my cheeks.

She had put a light blush on my cheeks so give them colour and accentuated my eyes with liner and mascara. My lips were painted in a light pink colour.

"FYI, the competitions in the evening. So you can wear his jersey by that time. Do you really want to roam around in his jersey all day and attract Shelley's attention?"

I shuddered as I mentally prepared myself for Shelley's reaction for wearing Aaron's jersey. She was going to want to de-capacitate me since she still wasn't accepting her breakup.

According to what I'd heard, she was telling everyone that Aaron was having some pity on my dear self and saving me from humiliation by accepting my "made-up" best friend act.

Cue the exaggerated roll of eyes. Yeah, sure.

"Okay. Let's go. We've got some jaw dropping to witness," Sam blubbered excitedly.

She attempted to pull me along when an idea struck me.

I pulled her back with a smirk on my face. "Sure. But I won't be the only one to make the boys gape."

She eyes my devious look and hesitated before speaking. "What do you mean?"

"Let's just do more work and less talking." I said, making her sit on my previous position, in front of the mirror.

Here we go.
****
"What? I'm NOT going like this." Sam shrieked once I played my part of dress up.

I'd dressed her up in a light grey dress that reached somewhere where my shirts did. Her makeup was light but made her eyes pop.

Her auburn hair were in a messy pony tail with her bangs out. She looked hot.

"Nuh-uh. You want me to go like this," I gestured to my clothes," then you gotta go like that."

"But I-," she tried.

"Oh look! It's time for school. Let's go or we'll be late!" I cut her off and pulled her towards the door.

"Hey girls, I heard some com- oh!" My mom stopped mid-way.

She eyes us up and down before squealing. "Oh my goodness. You both look so beautiful!"

I laughed. "Thanks mom."

"Go make some eyes pop out, you two!"

I choked. What?