In the End.

Final Chapter. May not be as long as most want it, but it\'s sure to be something to rock your socks   :3    -----Kaylee o .o

\"Welcome back Ebony! Ohos, I love what you did with your hair.\" The principle reached over and fluffed it. She\'s like my sister and I think my dad has even dated her before. She has bright blue eyes and curling Ginger hair. Her mouth was as red as a cherry and her nose as petite as the littlest doll. She was a sight to behold, but she was just so girlie.

\"Thank you Ms. May, I\'ll be over to get my homework after school, don\'t want to be held back now, do I?\" She giggled and lightly pushed me out of the office. \"Don\'t be late for your first class of the day. Everyone missed you so much!\" I walked out of her presence waving as I went down the hall, books in my arms and gym clothes in my bag.

When I reach the first classroom I\'m surrounded by students, all asking me how I am, if I really killed someone, if I went with them of my own free will, if I beat them up with a rock. To all I said no, and that I was doing just fine.

\"Everyone, take a seat, you can ask her these questions during lunch. I have a class to teach, if you refuse, you\'ll go to the principle.\" Mr. Tex was always such a strict teacher, boy was I glad to be back. \"Ebony, it\'s good to have you back.\" He smiled and sat a paper on my desk, it was a key to the test he was just giving out. It was nice to be back in English.

Never thought I\'d see the day when I got an answer sheet for a test from Mr. Tex! This day was going great so far. I couldn\'t wait for the next class. I took the test and finnished before anyone else. The class went by quickly, and soon I was in the hall way walking to my next class. I waved to the people as I walked by. They waved back, whispering to one another.

I walked into Ms. Chess\'s class room, that\'s her name because she\'s obsessed with chess. Also, she\'s the math teacher. Her class is one of the two that I struggle in the most, and she did nearly everything for me. The class whizzed by and I was already on my way to gym. The doctor left a note with dad saying I did have to run if I didn\'t want to, but I got dressed anyways. Running with my friends was great fun. We laughed about everything and I was told about everything that I had missed.

It really did feel good being back, I sat down on a step, catching my breath. \"Hey, we\'re going to run ahead, catch ya later?\" I waved them good bye as I nodded. \"Hey ebony!\" I froze in fear, standing up slowly.

That voice that just yelled my name, was so familiar, I knew it all too well. \"Long time no see, did you miss me? I sure missed you.\" Tom laughed from the roof of the building.\" I screamed and turn to run, but a shot echoed all around. A pain gripped my back and I toppled down the steps. I lay at the bottom and no one came. Then a bright light with my mom standing ther, arms wide open for a hug, beconing me in.

I got up, or so I thought, and walked over to her, turning to see my lifeless body lay there with a terrified expression on my face. Oh well, the coroner can put a pretty smile on that face. Mom and I stopped in the appartment and greeted dad. The instant he saw me and mom glowing there infront of him as he was cooking, he knew what had happened.

He broke down crying and I sat down beside him, \"It\'s alright, you\'ll see us soon enough. Hey, don\'t do anything stupid, or you won\'t.\" I got up and left the room, into the light with mother.