17°

» "let's not rush into it. When we get to it, we can give it all that we got..."

Graduation;

"You're in love with me?" Paris blinked, her hands tingling from his touch. She was still on cloud nine from their kiss.

"Yes, very in love with you." He smiled and wrapped his arms around he waist tightly.

Paris, speechless, just covered her face to hide that she was blushing and also near tears.

"Well say something..." Bryson begged with a small laugh.

"I don't know what to say." She muffled into his gown.

"I'm in love with you too, Bryson would be nice..."

Paris pulled away from Bryson's chest and wiped her face of a few tears that had fallen.

"Why are you crying?" He asked, using his thumb to dry her face.

"Because, Bryson...I always wished that you loved me the way I loved you." She admitted.

"If you felt that way about me, why didn't you tell me?" He asked.

"I was scared you wouldn't feel the same way about me and didn't want us to change." She explained to him.

"I was scared about the same thing; I didn't want you to leave me."

"I don't want to leave you, but I have to go. Maybe you ca— "

"All students need to go to the back of the auditorium, if you have honors, go see Ms. Young." The intercom sounded loudly.

"Oh, I have to go see Ms. Young." Paris said with a sigh.

"Alright, we can talk later. I'll see you in a little while."

"Okay." Paris started to walk away but Bryson pulled her arm back, bringing her closer to him.

"Can I have a kiss?" He asked sweetly.

Paris embraced him in a hug and let their lips in sync. She hated to pull away but the intercom sounded again.

The two broke away from each other and went their separate ways. They didn't get to speak to each other during the ceremony but none the less, they both were happy.

It was the end of one chapter and the beginning of another one.