19°

» "If it ain't broke then don't fix it, it's clearly not broken It's just so unfinished..."

Tiller Household;

Bryson's cold went away after about two days. Paris was glad he was better but she had also been trying to avoid the subject of her leaving.

Now that he was better it didn't seem like she would be able to.

She had stayed the night at his house but when she woke up, he wasn't home. She occupied herself looking through the book of her drawings he had made.

Eventually she heard the bedroom door open and she saw him walk in with a Waffle House bag.

"You brought food?" Paris asked, rising from the bed and taking the bag.

"Good morning..." He said instead.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Good morning." She kissed his cheek and walked back over to his bed with the food.

He laughed and sat beside her, "How did you sleep last night?"

"Good, you?" Paris said, handing him the container of food.

"I slept pretty go—"

As he started to talk Paris scrunched up her face and grabbed his, squeezing his cheeks and making his mouth open.

"You like?" He asked through clenched teeth.

"When did you do this?" She asked looking at his newly golden top set of teeth.

"This morning." He replied. She let his face go and kissed him.

"It's cute." She perked.

"Cute is not what I was going for." He laughed, biting into his food. She rolled her eyes at him.

"You're not a thug, Bryson." She shook her head. He kissed her lips softly.

"Yes, I am." He mumbled against her lips. She smiled and pecked his lips serveral times, "So, you ready to talk now?"

Paris' smiled faded and backed away from his face, turning her attention back to the food.

"What is there to talk about?" She asked, not looking him.

Bryson sighed and grabbed her hand.

"I'm going to miss you. You're the only person I want to be around." He explained, playing with her bracelet.

"I'm going to miss you, too. I told you I'll come back." She reasoned with him, holding his face.

"Promise?" He asked looking into her eyes. She nodded with a smile.

"I promise. I know how you hate you being alone."

"It's not that I hate being alone, I just hate being without you..." He explained sweetly.

She smiled and kissed his lips again.

"You won't be."