Six: Mom Wants To Talk

Enjoy— It took me hours of thought and thinking to put together this wonderful story and I'm hoping you're enjoying it (:
****************************************************************

Knock, Knock, knock.

Came the banging of my door.

Realizing it wasn't an intruder I yelled. "Who is there?" Throwing the spreads off the bed.

"It's me, mom, open the door please daring. I want to speak with you"

"I'm naked" I yelled, pulling the covers back over my head.

I never really expected this to work. I just expected mom to get angry and demand that I open the door.

This however, did not happen. She simply took a huge sigh, then I heard receding footsteps as she walked from my room door and down the stairs.

I was really tired, and my eyes soon fluttered shut once more. I was sound asleep, which I don't think is in anyways surprising. After all, I had been worked real hard by Mr. Conle that day. Which clearly explains why I was so exhaustively tired.

I didn't awake until around 9 the next morning. When I felt icy cold ocean water rush over my body and a guy penetrating my hole. Sadly however, I woke up to realize that it was only a dream and the water I had been feeling was nothing more my own sweat and not ocean water.

The heater in my room was still on from the night and had made my room very sticky, accounting for my excess sweating.

Weird, right? I was dreaming of being fucked. Well... I don't think it really that weird. I think its scientifically referred to as 'wet dreams' or something like that, anyway.

I quickly got up from the bed. Switched off the heater, and switched on the air conditioning unit. I really needed to cool down before getting into the shower. I didn't want to get a fever.

A shower is my usual way of starting the day. It makes me feel clean, fresh, and sexy. When I was feeling cool enough I walked into the bathroom, brushed my teeth and had a quick shower.

The shower lasted but a few minutes after which I dried my body and pulled on my house clothes.

Picking up my laptop and iPhone from the bed. I started reading my WhatsApp messages whilst heading towards the living room.

"I'm gonna need a lot of courage to listen to mom's lecture now." I said to myself, as I slowly descent the stairs.

I guess its only fair that I hear her out. In any case, she's still my mom and it's only fair that I give a chance to speak. After all, she has been waiting patiently to speak to me for a few days now.

"Sasha" Called mom, as I entered the living room.

"Coming mom" I replied walking towards her.

"Your breakfast is in the microwave, would you like me to warm it up for you?" Asked mom, putting aside her newspaper on the glass table.

"No thanks mom, I'll do it myself" I replied, resting the laptop on the glass table and heading towards the kitchen.

Once inside the kitchen, I warmed up the macaroni and cheese, festival and bacon. Then I filled a cup of coffee from the coffee maker.

Following this, I entered the dining room. Sat down, and ate the breakfast. It was delicious, as all others previously prepared by mom.

When I finished consuming the breakfast, I went back into the hall. Took up my laptop and started posting on my Facebook page.

I didn't stop WhatsApping and posting on FB until around 11:30.

— I was really surprised. Mom hadn't said a word to me during this entire time. Can you believe that? Hadn't she be waiting for an opportunity to lecture me?

Is this not a great opportunity? All the better, I won't be busy making and explaining lies, I said to myself, releasing a huge sigh.

Maybe she's just tired of wasting her breath, I thought smiling. Putting away the laptop I got up and walk towards the kitchen to help mom with lunch preparation.

I love spending quality time with mom and most of all, I love helping her in the kitchen, that's my favorite thing to do other than sexing.

I don't know what you like doing best. But as for me. Having sex is my favorite hobby. Especially with numerous guys, the variation is sweet or maybe that's just me!

Yikes!

***************************

Dear Readers: This book is to be published Soon, however, I'm leaving the first draft online for all to read for free. If you're enjoying it, please help spread the word by VOTING, COMMENTING, ADDING to your public reading lists, and SHARING with your friends.

Thank you! <3