Twelve: Dinner With Michal

Please vote and comment. I'd love to know what you guys are thinking about the story/characters, enjoy the rest of your night/day. Big thanks!"
************************************

The day Michal indicated, in the dinner's invitation was a Friday. Two days away from today, so I had a short, yet a substantial amount time to prepare.

Friday was fast approaching. And I couldn't wait to see Michal. I want everything to go perfect. I wanted to see him so badly.

So I pressed and sorted my clothes a day in advance, I didn't want to be in too much of a haste when the day arrived. Even so, when the day finally arrived I was still in a rush getting ready!

It was a peaceful Friday, the bright yellow sun glowed high in the azure sky, accompanied by calm easternly winds.

The dinner however, wasn't until in the night, at around 8 o' clock. By then all that beauty of the day would be long gone. Yet I just knew the night would just as good as the day or even better.

Have you ever realize how people tend to get awfully romantic at nights? I don't know? Maybe it's the fancy lights or the cold winds? I honestly can't tell? What do you think? Not saying this will apply to Michal and I.

Anyways....

Mother and I were real busy the entire day, as she helped me get dressed. I made something seemingly simple, quiet hard. I kept changing my mind as it relates to which dress I should wear. The clothes I'd ironed and pressed didn't seem suitable now.

Thankfully, however. At around 6:30 pm, when the doorbell rang. I was fully dressed and waiting.

"Must be Michal." I said aloud, as mom looked me over for the final time.

"Thanks mom." I called, expressing my appreciation as I walk off to get the door. Balancing awkwardly on the heels as I did. I haven't worn tall pointed heels like these in ages.

It's weird sometimes just thinking about what people will do for love?

Sure enough, it was Michal. He was there at the door to pick me up. I was feeling shy, yet very beautiful.

I was clothed in a fabulous red dress, flashy gold earnings and heels in which you must realize I could hardly walk.

On the other hand. Michal was wearing a black tuxedo, accompanied by a red undershirt. 'how coincidental, we're both wearing red' I thought.

Step forward Michal bowed before taking my hand. My face beamed with excitement and he said.

"You're looking very beautiful."

"Thank you very much" I replied kissing him on the cheek.

Holding my hand gently Michal escorted me to the car. Preventing my fall, several times.

As soon as Michal held my hand and we began descending the front porch, a light sheet of snow start falling, then stopping almost instantly. I smiled and so did Michal. How romantic, I thought.

"Is this yet another coincident, or is this a sign of true love?" I questioned myself.

Opening the door to the front passenger seat, Michal made sure I was comfortably seated, then he walk to the other side of the car and got into the driver's seat.

Mom who had been helping me prepare. Came out on the front porch and waved us good-bye, after instructing Michal to keep me safe.

"Sure. I won't let any harm come to her. Not while I'm here." Reassured Michal, before stepping on to the gas pedal and moving off.

It was a long drive ahead to 'loshous diners.' And we were a bit back in schedule. As I relaxed in my seat, I admired the different sceneries as we passed.

The drive to 'loshous diners' was a very long one, but that's all I can say. The road was very smooth, making the drive very calm and relaxing.

On the stereo, Michal was playing some of my favorite R'n'B. Including some from my favorite artists: Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, and Taylor Swift. "Do you like any of my favorite artists?"

Michal and I didn't conversate much while he drove. He just kept checking his watch and eating at the road with the Benz.

Finally, after clearing what seemed like endless stretches of roads, we arrive at 'loshous diners.' Michal was the first to get out of the Benz then he came around to my side if the car and opened the door.

Taking my hand in his. Like prince holding his princess. He gently helped me from the car.

I was feeling very sexy with Michal at my side. He was just so gentle, so cute, and yet so loving.

I know some of you wish Michal was yours, but at least for now. He's mines!

The door to the dinner was crammed. There seemed to be an infinite number of couples, showing their reservation slips to the security, then entering.

The line was extremely long. Real long. Michal and I were going have to wait for a very lengthy time before we could enter.

Yet I was the least bored. Making myself comfortable I relaxed body in the warmth of Michal's sweet arms. And as a soft cold wind blew, my hair went straight into his face, he smiled.

And I shivered as the cold wind bit deep into my skin, he offered to me his jacket, and I accepted.

The weirdest thing happened next. He placed his hand on my waist, and I. I just started kissing. It was as if he had flicked some invisible switch!

We were kissing for an overly extended period of time. If I were to attach to it a time limit, I'd be lying. But what I do know however, is that when Michal freed my tongue, and lower lip¿

We were at the front of the line. Sweetest wait, ever!

**********************************
Dear Readers: This book is to be published Soon, however, I'm leaving the first draft online for all to read for free. If you're enjoying it, please help spread the word by VOTING, COMMENTING, ADDING to your public reading lists, and SHARING with your friends.

Thank you! <3