Chapter 3: Your top 5 signs he's a bad boy.

I looked at my bedside clock then to him and then back to the clock. It was 19:07 and I layed drowsy in bed as Blake stood by my now opened door. "What do you want?" I muttered clearly annoyed at his disturbance. "Food." I frowned as I fully awoke and stared at him.

"And what am I suppose to do?" He scratched the back of his head lightly. "Look, I just came to see if you'd want anything," he replied. I smiled feeling bad because of my earlier irritation. "Sure, what are we having?" I got out of bed and walked past him. "Pizza!" He shouted from my room to the bathroom. I replied a simple, okay, as I closed the door and took care of my business.

I got out refreshed. Blake was staring out at space as I went to sit besides him on the couch. He blinked rapidly at my settling and asked, "Do you want to come for a drive?."

I shook my head and he left. He might be trying to act sweet and stuff but he's not my type of company.

I got bored waiting for Blake to come back, who had been away for about ninety minutes, so I decided to Google random stuff on my phone.

I typed, Bad Boys.

Surprisingly a lot of sites came up and I was tempted to click, Your top 5 signs he's a bad boy.

A pretty blue and pink display popped up on the screen and I read farther,

1) He's independent.

2) He's muscular and sexy.

3) He's ultra-confident.

4) He's very persuasive.

5) He's prone to leave you.

I laughed at this. Actually, I laughed at myself for reading this.

I spaced out as I thought about life, my family, my old friends, Connor... How life let's you fall so easily for someone you barely know and in the end your fall comes to a halt in the middle of nowhere. With no questions asked or statements made.

The door opened and Blake walked in with too boxes of pizza and a can of Cherry Coke.

He kicked the door shut and left everything next to me on the sofa. Then brought two plates from the cupboard below the sink.
"There's a four cheese pizza and a chicken with mayo piiizzzaaaa," he growled in a joking way. I allowed a small smile to slip to my lips. I took one cheesy slice and two of the chicken and mayo. I can eat. Food is one of my favourite things in the world, the others are music and books, and I was most likely going to take more.

We were silent as we ate and I was extremely uncomfortable so I spoke, "So, our rules." He took a bite of the pizza and then stared at me as I took a sip of the Cherry Coke we were sharing.

"Do we have to have them?"

I wanted to scream at him and say, Yes, so I don't come home to sluts performing tango in you mouth, but instead I stayed silent and nodded. He frowned as he began, "You know it will be so much easy to talk to someone who actually uses full sentences." His words annoyed me. It was like he was implying that I was stupid.

"Fine you want full sentences. We have to have rules so I don't come home to sluts who are trying to massage your tonsils." He seemed amused by my outburst.

"That's much better. So, what do you propose?" I hadn't really thought this through but I knew my first rule. "No girls are allowed here."

"But you're a girl.... hmmm or are you unsure of your gender? I could always help you check." I made my face funny. "Gross! And I'm different. I stay here."

"Well unless you plan to pleasure me," he smirked and continued, "We'll have to work something out." There was know way in hell I was going to do such a thing with him. "Fine choose one day of the week. I'll find a way to be else where. Oh, and please keep it in your bedroom." He winked at me as he sipped the Cherry Coke.

He thought for a little and then decided, "Saturday all night." I was going to protest but I felt pity for him. A college guy has needs.

"Your turn," I said. He went completely still and silent which scared me a bit.
"When I'm bored you have to entertain me... This isn't negotiable." I frowned at it being so easy. "Fine... I hope games will do," I mumbled. "Oh games for sure, sweetchicks." He got up and left his plate in the sink and then went to his room.
Okay, that's the end of the list, I guess...

I finished up supper and went to my room. I was feeling too lazy to take a shower so instead I just changed into my pajamas and slept. Wrong, I didn't just fall of to sleep. I tried to process that I was staying in a mixed dorm, going to university and failing to understand what I wanted, yet again. I felt so enclosed.
And then I slept.

The morning sunlight beamed into my bedroom through the grey curtains I had. I looked at the time on my phone and saw it was only half past seven. I groaned as I blocked my eyes from the light with a fluffy pillow. I was certainly not ready to begin my first Saturday here in a new environment. I slept for another two hours until I heard Blake singing loudly in the bathroom. It was the kind of sound not even the deaf could block out.

I made my bed and went out to get some food. My stomach was growling but I hadn't washed up yet which meant I was rocking smelly breath, forest hair and a zombie look.

Blake finally came out and I quickly went in. I felt the sudden urge to empty my bag, pee, and I could do with a really hot bath.

I sat eating, a slice of yesterday's cheesy pizza, in my room when Blake came in.
"Hey," I greeted. He gave me a warm smile as he sat on the edge of my bed. He was silent at first and then began, "Errr... later today I kinda need to be left... alone." His stuttering confused me until I realise it was Saturday. "Oh! Our deal, rule thingy. I will do." I smiled not knowing what else to do or say.

"You do have somewhere to go, right?" He asked seeming a bit... concerned.
I nodded. He placed his hand on my lower leg as he got up and left. How odd. And a bit cute. He was blushing.

I took a black baggy shirt and through it on over my purple vest to match my black sweats.
Then grabbed my side bag as I left the dorm. Where I was going for the night was a question left hanging in the air but for now, I went down to the the ground floor and out towards the library.

I know libraries are suppose to be quite but there was a strange uncomfortable silence until a chair was pulled next to me in the corner of the room.
"Greek mythology," a female voice read from the cover off the book I was reading.

*  *  *  *  *

Hey! So I don't know if it's interesting enough yet so plz comment and don't be a silent reader, I would appreciate any feedback. I would like at least a 100 reads after this so Please recommend. Mwahzzz!
Thanks for reading.
Vote
Follow
Ps: Love your'll!

VoteFollowPs: Love your'll!