Chapter 19: Something no one knows.

I was packing up a little clothes and toiletries since some of my things were still at home. Blake on the other hand was making a fuss in his room and even came one time to ask me if it was appropriate to sleep in boxers or did he have to use long pants. I laughed at him and said whatever made him comfortable.

We had to catch our flight in half an hour so we quickly went to the Cafe to grab something to eat on our way to the airport because we were starving. We got two cheese burgers and a can of cherry coke. "I'm so excited," Blake claimed as we walked to his car. "I've noticed." I kissed his cheek and got into his BMW. He was going to book it in at the airport. "Blake, I know you're afraid of heights. Are you really going to be okay?" He just nodded.

The flight had started of on edge because Blake buckled in and didn't look anywhere else but at his lap. "Baby it's going to be fine. I'm here with you," I said placing my hand on his that was gripping to the armrest. After surviving take off Blake found the flight rather exciting since he had never flown before. His reaction was like a little boy on Christmas morning. Speaking about Christmas it's a week away and I needed to get him something. We landed around lunch time and my parents were at the airport waiting for us. They hugged both Blake and I then took us to eat lunch at a local diner. They both order a stew, Blake ordered a steak and I had a seafood platter with coke all round. We caught my parents up on our results. I had achieved A's for everything and Blake got A's for all besides Physics. "That's really good for a science course," my father complimented Blake. "It was so stressful." Blake and I sat next to each another and had both our left hands entwined. I looked out the window and remembered the similar nervous feeling back at DC after our very first kiss. Staying with Blake for months had not helped calm the butterflies I felt instead their flutter just grew more.

My dad drove us home to our double story house. It had three bedrooms upstairs and a bathroom then downstairs was the lounge, dining room,  kitchen and a single guest toilet. It was simple and comforting. I missed being at home and I hadn't realise that until now. "We're not under the impression that you two don't sleep together so it's okay for you both to sleep in Lex's room." I stood stunned at how blunt Angela was while Blake spoke, "We... erm... don't sleep together in that way." He emphasised "that way". I just grabbed my bag and went up to my bedroom. It was the first door after the stairs. It was still the same with my baby blue painted walls, dark blue carpet, navy blue curtains, desk, cardboards with mirrors and my bed. There was a lot of blue because from the time I was little it had always been my favourite colour. Blake came up and place his suitcase next to mine.  "Thanks for ditching me down there," he rolled his eyes at me. I placed my hands around his neck. "You didn't have to say anything that was your choice. Don't blame me." And I kissed his lips in a way that we haven't gotten to kiss in a while. His hands were around my waist pulling me closer but I backed away a little and broke our kiss. "We should freshen up and then continue because these layers of clothes are making me feel sticky. "Okay, baby." He gave me a quick peck and let go.

I had a hot shower and went to my room with a towel wrapped around my body. Blake was laying on the bed staring at the ceiling. "Tell me something no one knows about you," he said. I rolled my eyes at him. "Could you leave so I can change and we'll do this later." He stay quiet and didn't move. "Fine," I grunted. "Hmmm..." I though for a while. "I have a really big beauty spot under my boob. Actually now that I think about it I also have one on the inner corner of my thigh." He looked up at me with a smirk plastered on his perfectly puckered lips. I turned around and blushed as I hunted my drawer for underwear. "No." I answered his unspoken question. "My parents are in the next room." He pulled his lips like a child, got up to kiss me then went to bath.

I was in the kitchen preparing supper with my mother while my father and Blake watched something sporty. I was wearing a floor length black dress that had long sleeves to protect me from the harsh Winter. We were preparing roast chicken with baby potatoes. Blake came into the kitchen while I was chopping the potatoes into halves. My mother stepped out to sort herself out and left me to finish up the meal. "Can I help with anything?" Blake offered. I shook my head. "Just stand and look handsome. "What if I sit..." But he got cut off. "Fuck," I shouted but not loudly. "What happened baby?" Blake speeded to my side of the kitchen as fast as a lightening bolt. "I cut my fucking self because you're so fucking distracting." He frowned at me as he picked up my hand and put my finger in his mouth. "You were looking so damn hot... Blake... Are you listening to me?" His eyes diverted in my direction in agreement as he continued sucking my finger. "Can you taste my blood?" He nodded and I laughed at him. "You sure because the finger that got cut is on my other hand." He stopped sucking and I burst out in laughter. I held up my left hand with a bloody finger. Blake's face went pale and I thought he might faint. "It's okay." I reassured him as I grabbed a paper towel to stop the bleeding by adding pressure. He came behind me by the sink as I washed my hand and he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Fuck I love you so much Alexia. I've never loved anyone the way I love you. Lexi, you mean everything to me and this past week we've had so many scares... I just can't lose you too." He held me so tight and I could feel his emotions pour into his words. He was talking about his parents. A topic that he stayed so far away from. At that moment my mother walked in. "Did you put the potatoes in the oven?" Blake quickly moved away and I shook my head. "She cut herself." Angela rushed over to study my hands. These people are so paranoid and emotional. "I'm fine," I mumbled but she ignored me as she looked for bandaids. Blake went back by my father and my mother and I finished up supper.

"The food was amazing," Blake stated. "Yes, these two can sure cook a great meal," My father agreed. My mother and I smiled politely as we cleared the dining table. She then chased me to relax and I went to my room with Blake following.

We were on my bed entwined together listening to each another breathing.  This might be weird, I know, but it felt so right. Me being the talkative person I am, I had to to say something. "It's your turn to tell me something no one knows about you." He stiffened after my request. "Lex..."
"Please Blake. I want to know you more." He readjusted himself so he was laying on his side facing me. "They were murdered... My parents."

*  *  *  *  *

Hello everyone.

Thank you so much beautiful reader for taking your time to read my book. I appreciate you so much.♡ please do remember to press that star below to vote and do comment letting me know your thoughts. Thanks again. Recommend if you enjoyed.

 Recommend if you enjoyed