Chapter 8: Number two, He's muscular and sexy.

Kratos~ God of strength and might.

Blake was sitting and chatting to Angela but they grew quiet when they saw me standing by my bedroom door. She was smiling... Angela was smiling.
"He's a good boy," she spoke to me. I looked at Blake questionably to find him smirking. "Very good," I whispered. "Lets go for coffee," she urged me. I could see she felt troubled by what had happened in the morning even I was still uneasy.
I went into the bathroom and washed up.

Angela and I sat sipping capachinos in silence. "He's a nice boy. I just needed to chat to him first." I looked at her but said nothing. "He changes when he mentions you... I think his fond of you." Fond? Of me? "Look let us not beat around the bush I was extremely rude this morning and I'm truly sorry." She just smiled at me.

I did my best to answer her questions and by the end of our get together I didn't feel so guilty. I walked Angela to the front gate as she headed back home. Our hug was warm and left me a little heart broken. I walked back to the dorm feeling a little confused. "I think his fond of you." What was that suppose to mean.

When I got to the dorm Noah and Caleb had joined Blake. "Hey guys." Three pairs of eyes were set on me. "So?" Inquisitive Noah questioned.
"It went well... She is very fond of you." I pointed to Blake. A big boyish grin lit up his face and I couldn't help but smile too. Noah and Caleb looked back and forth between us which I ignored. Did Blake want to make a good impression for Angela? "I think his fond of you." Fond? Like how fond? Maybe she just imagined it...

"Earth to Lexi." Blake was snapping his fingers in front of my face.
"It's Saturday." Saturday? Oh ya, the agreement.
"Dont worry I'll spend the night at Noah's." She looked at me confused but didn't ask us anything. He smiled and spoke, "No it's fine I have no plans so I'm telling you to stay." I nodded as I sat down next to Caleb. His light blue eyes were fixed on Noah and she didn't even notice. I looked at Blake.  Mmm... his seaweed green eyes made Caleb's eyes look drained. They were so beautiful. Lex! Snap out of it. Again I was lost in thought about Blake. I needed to stop this.

"Lets play a game," Noah shouted, jumping up and clapping her hands.
"What do you have in mind David's?" Caleb questioned her with a smug grin. Get a room. I roll my eyes.
"A game of truth or dare." This is going to be interesting.

The bottle was pointed to Caleb and me. "Truth or dare?" He questioned.
"Dare." A guilty grin slipped to his lips. "I dare you to use Blake's shirt for the next two rounds." I rolled my eyes. "He'll be cold." Caleb smirked but said nothing. "He'll be half naked," Noah claimed.
"You two are making a big thing out of nothing," Blake stated taking out his shirt and throwing it to me. I slipped it on and we played.
Round one: Blake and Noah.
"Truth or dare?"
"Truth," Noah chose trying to play safe. "Is it true you want to get it on with Caleb?" Blake! I felt sorry for Noah she went beet red and ran to my room in embarrassment. It was her idea to play this game. I was getting up to go after her when Blake pushed me gently back down onto the floor. "You go," he motioned Caleb.
Caleb got up not needing anymore of a push and went by Noah. "I hope she's okay," I mumbled to Blake. He smirked.
"If I were you I'd be hoping they don't have sex on your bed." I made a funny face and he burst out laughing. Genuine free laughter. I sat quietly watching him. Moments like this seemed rare from him and as my eyes explored his naked skin I saw his abs, muscles and everything sexy. Oh, Lex... Number two, He's muscular and sexy.

"What?" He arched his eyebrows. I shoke my head and whispered, "Nothing." He studied me for a while. "Fine." He went to his room and I could hear him fiddling. He came out with a new shirt, I had forgotten I was using his even though I was just now checking him out, and his black leather jacket. As I was engroased in checking him out, again, he asked, "I'm going out to get something to eat. You wanna come?" I nodded. "Lexi and I are going out don't break anything!" He shouted to Noah and Caleb but didn't stick around to hear their replies.

I redid my braid as we walked to Blake's car. "You should leave it open," he murmured as we jumped in. "And how do you know how it looks when it's open."
"You sleep with it open and..." He paused considering something. "That day when you came out of the bathroom it was open." Oh... That day. I smiled and remained silent. He observed me. "I like it up."
"I like it down but hey you look gorgeous either way." I blushed blood red. "Lets go." He unlocked the car and we both got in. I sat in the passenger seat next to him and stared out off the window. I was so unaware off reality. The world looks beautiful when you're young then you grow up and realise it's just hiding the darkness.

"What wrong?" Blake looked concerned. We sat at a cafe waiting for our order. I shoke my head and replied, "Nothing, I am just thinking?" He frowned as if I was doing something dangerous. "About?"
"Life... It's simple yet we complicate it." Now he was silent and in deep thought. "Some things are out of our control and it's good that we complicate things because it helps us find ourselves." I smiled. He lit up as he spoke passionately about his opinion.  "We also discover others." He looked up studying me, trying to learn my deeper meaning.  I didn't even know if what I said had a deeper meaning.
Did it?
He held my gaze and I stared buffled into his seaweed green eyes. They were his most precious trademark on him along with the brains he tries hide. We sat staring at each another for a while and when our food came I took it as an opportunity to look away. I smiled at the beautiful blond waitress as she set our food on the table. I could feel Blake's eyes still on me but I used all resistance not to look up and make sure. The waitress leaned in closer to Blake to try and get his attention but he couldn't be bothered.
When she left I whispered to him,  "I think she likes you."
"Who?" He asked seeming genuinely confused. "The waitress. She was falling all over you. Lets hope our food doesn't have any drool." He made his face funny and so did I then we both broke out into laughter. I ate my chicken and mayo toast in silence as I sipped Blake's coke. "Oh sure help yourself."
"I will just like how the blond bitchy specimen helped herself to mine." His eyes went wide at my cursing. "Who? Melanie?" I nodded. "You don't like her?" I wasn't sure if he was asking or telling me. "I don't like her and she doesn't like me."
"Please, elaborate." I drank more of his coke and started. "Well I was sitting at the school Cafe and she poured her milkshake on me and told me to stay away from you." He smirked and spoke, "I remember that, well I remember you coming home messed with milkshake but I had a feeling you didn't want to talk about it. Plus I don't get why she felt she could do and say that to you." I rolled my eyes. "She likes you." He looked at me as if I was talking in riddles. "Oh nevermind you're a boy, you would not understand." He grunted in frustration which I found hysterical but silenced my amusement. Blake took back his coke from me and called for the bill.

*  *  *  *  *
Ooooo!
Blake is "fond" of her. I enjoyed writing this chapter I know it's  plain but I am one to engross myself in simple things.
433 reads. Thanks you all so much. Please don't  be a silent reader and let me know what you think. And don't forget to press that little star and I thank you in advance. Follow me!

Lp

P.S: Love your'll

This is dedicated to