Chapter 4

Kyoki POV

I watched as the blond idiot charged at Kakashi. Man, that kid is an idiot, I thought. Kakashi pulled out a book and I felt my eye twitch. Is that Icha Icha Paradise? So, Kakashi's a pervert, nice to know. Seriously though, pulling out a book, not the brightest idea. I mean against Naruto it doesn't matter, but there are other opponents as well.

Naruto unleashed a fury of attacks only for each of them to be blocked or dodged. Kakashi got behind and formed a hand sign. Looks like Naruto is gonna get annihilated. Yay.

"Naruto, get out of there quick! He's going to destroy you!" Sakura shouted, revealing where she was hiding. Naruto looked in Sakura's direction, obviously confused.

"Too late," Kakashi said, "A Thousand Years Of Death!!!"

Naruto was sent flying in the water, I had to resist the urge to laugh. I smirked, that kid is good for one thing, creating an opening.

Third POV

A kunai suddenly flew at Kakashi's head. Sasuke raised an eyebrow, he was about to throw some shurikens at Kakashi. Kakashi easily dodged the kunai and it seemed like there was suddenly a snake coiling around him. Kakashi's visible eye widened and there was suddenly a kunai at his neck. Then, he realized it was Kyoki.

(Yes, his fighting style was based off of the awesomeness of Nagisa Shiota from Assassination Classroom.)

Kakashi grabbed the collar of Kyoki's jacket and flipped him over his shoulder

Kakashi grabbed the collar of Kyoki's jacket and flipped him over his shoulder. Kakashi saw just a little bit of white hair. So, the kid's hair is white, Kakashi thought.

As soon as Kyoki hit the ground he retreated back to the bushes.

"That kid is quick. He didn't even seem to go after the bells," Kakashi muttered.

Kyoki POV

That was easy, now just to wait until time's up. I climbed into a tree and sat on a branch. "Kakashi really should focus more. If he didn't have that stupid book out he might have noticed. I got lucky, thanks to the idiocy of my team," I mumbled to myself.

I heard Sakura scream in the distance and I laughed quietly. That girl is useless, but she may be useful some day . . . . if she trains. I closed my eyes and waited for the timer.

Like Ten Minutes Later

Why hasn't the time run out? It's been like an hour. I'm so bored. I opened my eyes and looked around. There's smoke in the distance. Either Kakashi can use fire style jutsus or Sasuke can. I wouldn't be surprised if it was Sasuke, Uchihas are known for using fire style jutsus.

I stood up and stretched before walking in the direction of the smoke. When I got there Sasuke's head was sticking out of the ground.

"Don't you dare say anything," Sasuke threatened when he saw me.