Chapter 1: Yogurt

"Backpack, Check. Awkward atmosphere, Check. Debating if I'm crazy because I'm talking to myself, I'll put it as a check" Will said checking himself out in the mirror.

His blue plaid pants were uncomfortably high and his white shirt was wrinkly. He gave himself a grin though, admiring his work. "You can do this Will! Last year! Ooo I'm getting excited" he twirled right out the door.

Will walked into the living room and saw his twin brother Bill relaxing on the couch. On top of him laid a sleeping brunette boy with a small Dipper on his forehead. Bill smiled adoringly down at his sleeping face before noticing Will.

"You know, If time baby comes knocking at our door one more time because of Humans going to the wrong dimension I-" Will started before Bill put a finger to his own lips. A quite snore filled the room making Will chuckle a bit. "Okay, I'm only bailing you out for Dipper" Will smiled and put on his glasses. Bill had a smug grin on his face and wrapped a arm around the brunette when Will walked out the door.

Outside was peaceful but everything was blurry. The glasses made it hard to see but Will knew he'd manage. The path was almost memorable now. He walked down a few blocks before standing in front of Gravity Falls High school. He put on mental fake mask and went inside the school building.

The halls were crowded with people talking and laughing. Will did his normal thing of staying 'Human' free. He awkwardly walked down the hall way toward his class. His light blue back pack was strapped on his back and he didn't even notice the weight until he felt all of it gone. He turned behind himself to see Dipper Gleeful with a smug grin on his face.

"Oops, my hand slipped" He chuckled. Will's books for his classes were scattered across the floor and a really personal magazine remained on the top. He began to sweat when he saw Dipper's eyebrows raise "oh and what's this". Cold sweat ran down Will's back.

"It's nothing, please ignore it" Will begged trying to grab the magazine. Dipper beat him to it, grabbing the magazine out of his reach. "Awe lil Willy like's dresses" He said in a fake baby voice. Some girls who has their arms wrapped around Dipper snickered. They said side comments like 'Ew gross' 'Is he a transvestite?' 'What a freak'.

Will swallowed the lump in his throat, knowing he'd never be able to tell them. "I-I-" Will stuttered before he felt someone grab his collar. Foggy glasses met brown eyes but Will could only look at the smirk plastered on the other boys mouth. He was speechless. Then a sickening snap filled his ears and he felt himself move backwards. He had just been punched.

He put his finger up to his nose and felt a liquid substance. Blood. Silence filled the hall until Dipper started laughing, making everyone else join in. Tears began to fall from Will's eyes as he bolted from them. "I'm sorry!" He yelled toward them and ran all the way out of the school.

Will cried on the bleachers and texted Dipper pines.
Will: Dipper!! 'That person' bullied me again ;( What do I do?? My nose is bleeding...
Dipper: Oh my- Want me and Bill to pick you up again?
Will: No, but thank you.. I'm just nervous. He has never hit me before and I'm scared.
Dipper: I know, I know. Instead of skipping me and Bill will take you for ice cream. I don't want you to be alone, we are gonna pick you up now!
Will: oki... Can we get frozen yogurt instead?...
Dipper: of course!

Will walked to the front of the school before bumping into someone. He looked up to meet familiar brown eyes which raised a brow at him. "Yo Nerd, what you doin?" A voice said beside the brown eyes one. Will's breathed hitched backing away.

"You disgusting nerd" Dipper growled wiping his clothes off. "S-so-sorry" Will mumbled looking down at his bow tie. Then he felt his vision getting better as his glasses were taken off. His eyes widened before shutting them and bolting away.

He heard foot stops behind himself, realizing that they were following. Luckily, his savior was parked right in front of the High school. He made the motion of 'GO' and the vehicle started moving. Will jumped inside the car just in time before slamming the door, and the car zoomed out of the school. His Yellow eyes could only watch as he saw Dipper and his gang huffing in front of the school gate.

"Thank you Dipper, for picking me up" Will said buckling himself in. Dipper chuckled "If I knew you were in that deep of a problem, I would have came sooner". A small laugh came from Bill who hasn't said a word yet. Will saw Dipper tighten his grip on the steering wheel and grit his teeth. "Are you okay Dipper?" Will asked. The brunette nodded "mmhm, let's get some yogurt".

When they pulled up to the yogurt shop Will immediately got out and basically ran into the shop. He was excited for any type of diary, despite being lactose. It never stopped him though. Bill and Dipper trailed behind, Bill with a huge grin and Dipper pouting.

Will stared at his brother before sighing "Something tells me when Dipper woke up, you did something mean to him". Bill began to laugh really hard and Dipper's face became pink. "What was it?" Will asked innocently. Will was very Innocent to sexual stuff despite being a demon, so Dipper's face flushed red and refused to answer him.

Will sighed but smiled as he took his blueberry yogurt and began to eat. Dipper was eating his cookies and cream and Bill refused to eat sweets, saying how Dipper was the sweetest thing he'd taste- Then he started to say how he was pretty salty which went right over Will's head.

Will jumped into the back seat again and continued to devour his yogurt. The passenger side opened and a slap was heard before Bill sat with another smug grin. When Dipper sat in next, his face was beat red again. "I hate you" he muttered starting the car. The Cipher twins laughed a bit at Dipper's face.

*Sneak Peak!*
Dipper pulled into the bar. "Okay we're here" He said smiling. They all got out of the car and walked inside. It was dark but had dim lights.

"Hoho~ if it isn't my favorite waitresses!" A fat man with a long beard chuckled. A fake laugh came from the three of them as the man hugged and kissed them. "Will are you gonna be entertaining again tonight?" The man asked. Will nodded "Yeah, I've been looking at magazines for new ideas".