Chapter 7: Memories

Blue chains wrapped around the young demons ankles, making him screech. "W-Why are you doing this to me?" The demon cried, trying to escape. A small chuckle came from a older man. "You now belong to me demon, I summoned you! You shall worship me for the remainder of your immortal life" and like that, Will had been demon-napped.

A few weeks of torture was brought upon him. He was experimented with holy water, bibles, and stuff he didn't even know existed. Then he gained a bit of trust and freedom to go around the house.

"Grunkle Stanford" A pair of twins groaned, as the man pulled them into the lab room. Both their eyes were blinded by blindfolds. "Here is my birthday present to you trolls, your own personal slave!" The man said chuckling, taking the blindfold off. Their brown eyes widened in surprise at the demon.

"It's so... Weird" The male brunette said, poking the blue haired boy. The female brunette actually kicked Will, making him cry a bit. They both laughed at his pain.

The kids were 12 and the demons human body was only 8 at the time. "This will be a fun pet" Both of them said, whiling bringing Will out of the room to use him, and like that, their time continued.

"Will get me this..." "Will get me that..." "Will!" The twins used him until he was dry of powers. Freedom seemed so far away and he was losing his ability just to float. "Mabel It's my turn to use Will. It's 3 so he is mine!" Dipper growled pulling Will away from his sister. She just rolled her eyes "whatever".

Dipper pulled Will to the bathroom. "You always smell terrible, do you not wash?" He complained starting the water. Will shook his head 'No'. He hasn't cleaned himself in weeks since he had been brought to this place. Dipper rolled his eyes and pushed him in the water. "You use soap, so you don't smell terrible" He said, washing Will down. The demon only watched as his skin turned clearer.

"There, now get out" Dipper said, putting a towel over the boy. He then dressed him and did his hair, treating him like a toy. Awkwardly, Dipper took Will everywhere. To the point that Dipper was so attached to him, Mabel even stopped using Will because of her brother. He was Dipper's favorite toy. Then his 13th birthday came up.

It was night time and Dipper was almost asleep, Will sitting on the floor monitoring his dreams. It was quite and he was enjoying feeding off Dipper's dreams. "Hey Will" The brunette said half awake. He turned to Dipper confused, leaning close by his face. "Please don't run away". The demon smiled a bit, but he knew he couldn't promise that.

The next morning was the twin's 13th birthday. Dipper awoke to a present on his bed and erased memories of who Will was. When he opened it , there was a picture of him and a blue triangle with one eye.

"Ugh my head hurt" Dipper complained. The past of when he was 12 came flooding back into his brain, and he realized everything. Who Will was, why he was important, and what he meant to him."oh f***, Will" He gasped, turning around to see Bill, Will, and a person who looked like his identical, standing in front of him. "You know the truth now so-" Will started before Dipper interrupted him "you aren't gonna kill me right?". Will started to giggle and leaned down in front of him "No, oh satan no".

Dipper tilted his head and had no idea what to do now. He was confused. "You don't have to be" Will started "You can go and live your human life as you want". He was gonna get up but suddenly hands wrapped around him "Don't run away again" Dipper whispered, clenching his teeth. Will patted his head a bit, knowing he could never promise that.

"Wonderful, but let's get you home. You were passed out for a while and now its 7pm" Bill noted. Will nodded as well "Plus we need to get spaghetti night ready". Dipper nodded and got up "I'll be going". Will followed him out the door, walking him home. He still needed his other scarf back.

"I'll see you on Monday right?" Dipper asked. Will smiled "mhm, but are you sure you aren't creeped out that I'm, you know? A demon?". Dipper sarcastically chuckled "My grunckle Ford has shown us plenty of demons before and after you, I'm not creeped out".

Silence was between both of them again for a few minutes until Dipper held Will's hand. Both of them blushed, staring straight ahead until they both reached Dipper's house. "One last question" Dipper started "Why did you kiss me last night, even though you didn't have any idea what my feelings were". Will snorted and had to hold his mouth shut because he was laughing too hard. Dipper's face went red "W-what?! Stop laughing you idiot!". Will dried his tears from laughing so hard "You are so easy to read. I figured it out when I gave you my scarf, your blush was so noticeable and your thoughts were so loud I couldn't help but hear them".

Dipper blushed again before looking down. "I sometimes wonder who the jerk here really is" He muttered. Then he felt hands cup his face and he was taken into a passionate kiss. It lasted for only a few seconds before Will pulled away. "You think of yourself as sexy but your actually really cute too" He teased, making Dipper's blush darken.

"Looks like Will's home" A old voice chuckled making both Dipper and Will turn their heads. There stood Grunckle Ford, the same creepy grin on his face.

(Most of these chapters aren't edited, so I may go back and re-edit them. Anyway~ Here is a bit of fluff :3 I know I haven't updated- Sorry- but school just started again ;-; Also do u want more fluff or do u want conflict ;) let me know in the comments pls! <3)