Chapter 4: Fluff (Fill-In-Chap)

A couple weeks passed and it was now October 30th. During that time Dipper and Will didn't make too much progress. When Dipper was around his gang he continued to torment Will but kept it at a reasonable level, making sure to not physically hurt the boy. When Will and Dipper were alone, for example in gym, after class or at the bar, they made small talk and overall got along. Yet, nothing changed. It all remained the same. Until now that is.

It was Friday the 30th and Will had just finished up with his dance. So he quickly undressed himself in his changing room and got all the makeup off. He slipped on a sweatshirt, scarf, and jeans then walked out. What he didn't expect to find was Dipper waiting for him outside the shop.

"Hey Dipper" Will said, his warm breathe seen in the cold air. Dipper turned to Will, his face pink from the cold. "Hey Will, Um did you have any plans for tomorrow?" He asked rubbing the back of his head. Will shook his head 'no' is response. In all honesty, Will was gonna watch Mean girls, eat candy, and possibly go trick or treating.

"Well, here then" Dipper said giving Will a card. It was an invite to a halloween party. "O-oh, thanks.." Will mumbled. "A-Also!" Dipper stuttered "It's a costume party so... If you want me and you could, I dunno... Look for costumes together?" . Will gave him a grin "Sounds like a plan". Dipper smiled as well "O-okay... We'll that's all so I'll be goi-". He was cut off when Will grabbed his hand. "Don't leave yet, let's walk home together. Okay?" He asked. Dipper nodded "Sure".

They began to walk home together, silence between the both of them. "You know, I'm usually rude to everyone so I'm not used to this kind of relationship" Dipper confessed. Will looked at the boy and smiled sadly "Yeah, you were my first friend that I've made on my own. I always have to stick to the prophecy given to me..." Will admitted. Dipper and Will stared in each others eyes before Will giggled.

"W-What?" Dipper said blushing. Will laughed "I just never expected us to become friends". Dipper looked away "You think we're f-friends?". Will nodded "Yeah, I wouldn't walk home with a stranger now would I?". Dipper shrugged "I-I guess your right". A small smile came upon his lips at the thought of being friends.

Will heard Dippers teeth chatter and noticed his block coming up. "I guess we leave paths here" Will mumbled. He turned to Dipper and took off his scarf. "I know your house isn't close this way, yet you still walked with me. Thank you" He said happily, putting the scarf onto Dipper's neck. Dipper's face heated up when he realized how close Will was, making Will laugh.

"You can return it tomorrow when we go looking for costumes okay?" Will said letting go of the scarf. Dipper nodded "Okay". Then Will waved goodbye and headed home. A grin remained on both their faces.

(A/N- It's short because next chapter is gonna be loooooong :) how do you all like it so far? Is it good? I'd love some reviews! Thank you UvU )