Family?

Target: serial killer

"Yo, team WAKE UP!" BB yelled through the speakers. Everyone jumped out of bed. "You know where to go, I have a mission for you." He hesitated a little. After about half and hour the zodiacs were crowded around each other.

"Is everyone here?" BB asked. "Yes." Everyone replied at the same time. "Listen this is a dangerous mission, I need all squads on deck for this one." He sighed through the speaker.

"We have to eliminate a serial killer." He said abruptly. "Serial killer?" Capricorn was surprised. "His name is Max Miller, psychopath and will kill anything that goes in his way. I'm not gonna lie I didn't want to send you on this mission but the principal insisted." BB explained.

"So that's why, I'm going to accompany you." He sounded reluctant. "Your always with us though." Leo shrugged. "No, I will be with you guys in person." He sighed again.

"We finally get to see BB!" Aquarius cheered. "Yes...you do.." He didn't sound to enthusiastic. "I bet you he is like 40 years old." Libra snickered. "I will meet you at the truck." He cut off. Libra looked at Leo and whispered. "How is Sherlock, it's been a month." "He is getting big, I had to get a new collar for him again." Leo laughed.

Everyone equipped their weapons and made there way to the truck, excited to see their leader for the first time. "What do you think he will look like?" Pisces giggled. "An old man." Libra joked. "A gangster." Aries nodded. "No a hobo!" Taurus laughed. Nobody laughed with him...

The door to the truck slid open and they faced their leader. His golden brown hair ruffled in the light breeze and his blue eyes glowed at them, not what they expected at all, he was young and attractive. "What?" He shrugged. He had guns dangling at his waist, he seemed to have weapons hidden on him.

"Well damn." Libra admired. Leo turned her face this way "your boyfriend here." He said. "Ahem, sorry...sir." It felt weird calling him sir especially when he looked only a little bit older then them. "See I'm not old, I'm 25." He sighed and ushered them into the van.

He began to drive and he could feel the girls eyes staring at him

He began to drive and he could feel the girls eyes staring at him. "Ok, the last he murdered someone was just east of London." He explained. It was an hours drive to get the the crime scene. BB saw the police at the scene and asked them questions.

They recognized who he was instantly. "BB! Long time no see." A police officer hugged him. "Where did you go off to? I hadn't seen you since you quit." The officer patted his back.

BB didn't answer but just smiled "mind if I take a look?" He asked. "Not at all, your a former cop after all!" The man laughed. "Former cop?!" Cancer yelled. BB flinched, they had to know at some pout.

He examined the body. "Middle aged female, multiple lacerations and cuts to the body." He pulled out a magnifying glass. "Psh, old school much?" Aries laughed. BB squinted at him and then pressed a button. "Name- Alexandra burrton, profession- surgeon, relationship status- married and has two kids, that's the full report sir." A robotic voice said from the magnifying glass.