What just happened

Ok back to the main story.

The rain lessened as they put the last of the dirt on BB. "May you rest in peace." Cancer looked down. "Well where are we going to go now? We need to stay somewhere." Leo put his hands on his waist.

"Ya...we can't go back there anymore." Aries agreed. "Well we can pitch in our money for something?" Taurus suggested. "Let's go." Sagittarius walked. They were close to London, right on the outskirts. They roamed for awhile.

"How about there?" Leo pointed and smirked. Everyone turned and all their jaws dropped. "A HOTEL? ARE YOU CRAZY?" Gemini screamed. "Ya, why not?" Leo shrugged. "Why not? Why not? There are so many reasons WHY NOT!" Gemini raised her hands.

"I don't see what's wrong it's just a hotel." Aries tilted his head. "Is there something wrong with you two? A hotel is where....you do....stuff." She searched for the words.

Leo realized and turned red along with Aries. "I-I didn't mean it like that!" He shouted. "Whatever let's go." Aqua just wanted to sleep. "Wanna sleep with me?" Taurus nudged her with an elbow. "Are you really asking me that right now?" Aqua had a sleep look on her face.

"You don't wanna piss her off when she is tired." Virgo warned. "Right..:how about we just take two rooms, girls and boys?" Taurus said. "Good idea." Aries nodded. The walked into the hotel.

Aquarius was somehow wide awake again. "A hotel?" She blushed upon realizing where they were. "Two rooms please." Capricorn told the lady at the desk.

They looked at them funny but nodded politely. "That'll be 150$." She smiled. Cap took their combined cash and gave it to the women. "Here are the keys." He handed him the silver keys.

"Ok let's go." They all crammed in an elevator. Virgo was painfully close to Scorpio who hadn't said a thing since they got out of that place. Virgo tried looking everywhere else except Scorpio, it didn't seem to work her eyes always led back to him.

His hair had small water droplets in them and his ruby eyes glowed with an unknown feeling. Ding! They were at the floor. The girls and boys split up and went to their rooms. "So who wants to shower first?" Virgo asked. "I don't care." Aqua said with a bored look on her face.

"I'll go, I want to get this mud off of me." Libra said and went into the shower. The rest of the girls sat in an awkward silent circle. "Sooo..." Aqua said. "Virgo I saw how you were staring at Scorpio, your so into him." Gemini blurted out.

"No it's not like that!" Virgo defended. "Virgo, don't even try, you like him." Aqua finalized. "But-." She tried again but was interrupted. "But nothing, you like him." Aqua squints at her. She sighed and gave up. "AND YOU." Gemini pointed to Cancer.

"You like Sagittarius don't you?" She pointed. "No..." Cancer said quietly. "Don't lie, you always help him and do anything to get closer to him." Gemini smirked. "How long have you known this?" Pisces cleaned her wet glasses. "To long to tell you." Gemini laughed.

Libra came out with wet hair, and wore the same clothes. "I wish I had new clothes right now...who's next?" She asked. "You better hurry, I think the boys are using all the hot water. " she shook her wet hair. "I'll go." Cancer said and got up.

"I'm so tired, but I don't want to sleep!" Aqua laid on her back. "So....are you and Taurus dating?" Gemini poked her stomach. Aquarius suddenly felt hot for being it down on the spot. "I-I uh um uh I don't know." She finally said. "What do put mean you don't know?!" Gemini squealed.

"You two are definitely dating." Virgo confirmed. "Uh um...." Aquarius still thought about and eventually zoned out. Cancer quickly came out. "I will go next." Virgo groaned as she stood up.

Aquarius was still laying on her back staring at the ceiling "what did you do to her?" Cancer asked. "Oh nothing." Gemini said. After Virgo, Pisces and Gemini went, leaving Aquarius last.

"That was a nice hot shower." Gemini sighed and plopped back on the ground. "Ok I'm gonna go in." Aqua went into the bathroom, took her clothes off and stepped in the wet shower. She turned the knob to the hottest it could go.

She was waiting for the steaming water to splash down but was met with the opposite. Ice cold water rained down on her, making her scream. The hot water was gone, of course it would have happened to her.

"GOD DAMN IT!" She screamed at the top of her lungs, she was tired and didn't want to deal with anything anymore. "Sorry babe!" She heard a faint voice call. "TAURUS!!!!!" She pounded on the wall but all she heard was a faint laugh.

She stepped out of the shower and came out of the bathroom with a grumpy look. "What happened in there?" Pisces asked. "I had to shower in cold water..." She had anger in her voice. "I'm gonna give them a piece of my mind." Aqua made fists and stomped down to their room.

"Open up! You took all the hot water!" She knocked and yelled. The door opened. "What's wrong babe?" Taurus had a smug look on his face. He only had a towel skin low across his hips. It made Aqua stop in her tracks. All the other guys wore nothing but towels but Taurus....Taurus?!

Aqua couldn't help but stare. "See something you like?" He wiggled his eyebrows. "I-um I'm gonna go." She turned her back and walked back into the other room with a dumb look on her face.

"You look like you just got probed by aliens." Gemini laughed. "I just saw something and I don't know wether I should be happy of disgusted." She slowly shut the door.

"What did you see?" Pisces asked. "I just saw all the boys half naked down there." Aqua sat down. "You saw Aries half naked?" Gemini made a disappointed face. "Why didn't you take me with you?!" She shook Aqua by the shoulders.

"I'm gonna go to bed now." She said and curled up in one of the beds. "Looks like the hotness was too much for her." Libra snickered. "We should go to sleep." Pisces yawned and went into another bed.

They all curled up in their small beds and turned off the lights, everyone said good night to each other and started going to sleep. "How did Aries look shirtless?" Gemini broke the silence. "GEMINI! Everyone yelled. "Ok ok, I'm going to bed." She went quiet.

"Did you see Aqua's face?" Taurus was laughing. "She totally wants a piece of this." He gestured to his body.  "Taurus...are you guys even together?" Sagittarius sighed. "I mean...we kissed but I don't think we made it official." The question got him thinking. What if she doesn't love me? What if she hates the way I act? What if she hates the way I look?! He panicked

"Calm down. Your fine." Leo assured. "Libra and me are perfect for each other, she and I so dating." He yawned. "Maybe we should go to bed instead of talking about girls." Capricorn chuckled.

"Your right, we only paid for one night." Leo buried himself under the sheets and began snoring away. "Alright good night guys." Cap said "goodnight." Everyone said.

They turned off the lights and went to sleep. Where would they go tomorrow?