Chapter 2

<Not Edited>

{A/N- Image of Miah; she's so pretty}

[Thailynn]

I silently stretched as my eyes flared open.

Where am I?

I rubbed my eyes quickly standing up. I felt cool air surround my body, making me shivered as the cold wind wrapped itself around my body.

Damn it's cold.

That's weird, I always sleep with my heat radiator on and my window closed.

I looked down to see I was completely naked.

My eyes widen and I quickly jumped back to the bed where I was, before squealing.

Pain shot through my püssy and I screamed through gritted teeth. I looked down to see dry blood stained on my legs.

My eyes widened.

No!

Yes! My subconscious yelled back at me.

No! No! Your lying.

I heard a groan come from the bed. "Come back to bed cara." The guy mumbled pulling me back down, his arm wrapped tightly around my waist, gripping me tightly. He then pushed his face between my neck and snuggled up next to me.

The fuck.

My eyes looked bewildered and wide and I really didn't where to look.

I really didn't know where the hell I am or what I was doing here with the guy.

And it didn't help that my head was pounding.

I kept looking around and kept darting my head back and forth very fast trying to wake up from this dream.

I tried to push the guy hand off me but I could move it. I think weighted more than my entire body put together with a load of cement blocks.

So I did what any normal person would do. I slide around and bit onto his cheek.

He jumped up and his eyes shoot open wide as he shouted and held onto his noise.

His dìck was on display so I turned around and pretend to sleep.

I can't believe his sausage went into my roll. A very big, thick, delicious looking sausage. But still it took a detour in my bakery.

I was at least happy to know I got a good dìck as my first. I think.

"Why the hell did you do that?" The guy yelled pulling the sheet of me.

I shut my eyes tighter together hoping that he would leave me alone. "I know you're awake." I squinted my eyes close even more, praying that he would give and leave.

But I had no such luck.

He grabbed my leg and pulled me off the bed, his dick almost touching my pússy causing me to have sensational tingles,  but I still refused to open my eyes. So I was just lying in the ground like a dead fish. "Get the hell up or I will step of your face and crush your scull into pieces of bones." He threatened me, squeezing my leg hard, causing even more sensation to flow through me.