Chapter 18

[Not Edited]

(Carmen⬆️)

{Thai POV}

"So how long have you been here." I asked, my head lazily lying in the cells' bar.

For the first time in weeks they decided to put on the lights in the cellar so I was able to see more clearly now. Me and Carmen have became quite close friends for the past week, when she wasn't being taken away and tortured.

Carmen was an absolute beautiful, however due to her dirty body from the lack of hygiene in these cells it could not be properly seen. But the way her green eyes shun told the story of beauty.

Carmen stayed silent for a minute, thinking. "About sixth months, give or take a few." She answered.

"If you don't mind me asking why are you in here for?" I pestered. I was bored and Carmen was the only person I could talk too in this dungeon. I told her every thing about me, but she never shared any of her stories. She always told me she will tell me when the time was right.

As much as I could tell I was probably here to be bait for Roman or something along those lines.

She sighed. "I guess I don't mind telling you. Let me tell you a little story." She chirped, as she shuffled closer towards my cell until we were face to face.

She grunted and cleared her throat. "There was this guy that I met at my job as an waitress. Hayden Demorkvic was his name. He was tall, handsome and not to mention a complete gentleman. He was also way older than me, he was thirty years to exact. Twice my age when we met." She began with a lopsided grin.

"I knew he was in some sort of messed up mafia shit because he warned me before I got into the relationship, but I didn't care. An older man was paying attention to an unwanted insecure teenage like me. I was ecstatic. No one could tell me anything about my man." She recounted with a distant look on her face.

"For the first couple of months he was the guy that every girl dreams of. He even made me stop working because he believe a lady should be taken care of and pampered. I was happy because I always had to work to provide for someone. No one was ever there to help me and he took full advantage of that. Flew me all across the world, I left school for and had little to no family to harass me so it want a problem." She told me. I could hear the hatred in her voice as she spoke.

"And of course little stupid old me fell for all his words and charms scooping it up like ice cream at a parlour.  He always told me 'there's no loving someone like me. I'm someone that just drives people insane and make them think that they are in the wrong when I'm the one to blame.' My ass should have listened but I was loving to attention and pleasure of an older man.

That's until he started to become possessive, violent and secretive. He was never home and when he was I felt like
an egg and he was the cook." She giggled at her own joke.

That remind me a lot if mine and Romans relationship, so I smiled along with her.

For some reason I fell in love with him even if he treated me like a boxing opponent.

"I got some serious blows. I was like a punching bag. But don't matter how serious my injuries where I came back for another round. He would apologise in the morning, bring me flowers, gifts and amazing sex. Like a puppy, dumb me would follow and forgive him with my tail between my legs, ready to do anything he say." She gave a dry laugh and shook her head. "He was like a drug I couldn't get off of. Rehab probably couldn't save me."