Chapter 7

<Not Edited>

(Thai)

I moaned from the shining sun against my face.

I wondered how long I've been sleeping.

I yawned, managing to fully open both eyes.

I lifted my head from the pillow, my curly hair tumbling down my shoulder like a waterfall and held on to my stomach naturally.

Is a baby really in there though?

Why am I always waking up in a bed full with throbbing.

'Where the hell am I?', seems to be the question that fills my head this entire journey.

But it never gets me to the answer.

Before I could look around the room a slightly young girl jumped onto me enveloping me into a hug. She must be at least six years old.

She was a pretty little thing, with her long curly hair and beautiful brown eyes.

"Hi I'm Laylan." She said introducing her in a cute baby voice. "You must be Aunty Thai. Uncle Romi told me about you. Your even prettier in person." She chirped playing with my hair, her little voice made me gush. "It's nice to meet you."

I smiled at her hyper behaviour. "Where am I?" I asked looking around the large spacious room.

She giggled. "I can't tell you that. Uncle Romi and daddy would kill me." She told me, whispering in my ears.

My mind was still in a confused state. "Who?" I questioned.

"They are m-"

"Get off her and out the room now, dolcezza." A voice snapped, interrupting what Laylan was about the tell me, causing us to jump.

Our head snapped towards the door to see my 'husband' doing what he does best.

Glaring and looking angry.
He actually terrifies me.

My face turned and went into a scowl, while Laylan faced brightened even more seeing that demons face.

"Uncle Romi!" She beamed, flying into him with her arm wrapped around his waist. "Mi sei mancato!" The hold time he kept his hand on his side staring down at her. (I missed you)

What is he giving her an imaginary hug.

How can I expect him to be a loving father if he shows no emotions to even kids.

He nodded and tapped her head. "I'm sure you did." He replied, prying her arm off his waist.

" He replied, prying her arm off his waist