Chapter 26

Chapter 26

**

Two months.

It's been two months since Ashton and I started dating. It was a long time if you see all the fights we had. But I'll be honest when I say that these two months has been a proper teenage two months.

We had our football match, which of course our team won. Ryan and Max had been so confident that it made me a bit confuse. The match wasn't like the one we always have. This time we had fights. It was way too messy. Both the school wanted to cancel it because of all the chaos, but they suggested we complete to avoid it again. For me that reason was bullshit. But I, too have some restrictions as to how far I can interfere. Uncle Ben strictly instructed me to stay out of it. I didn't want to, but it was for better I guess.

The good thing was we won.

As for my ankle, it's healed, just a bit of pain here and there. Ashton's been a lot of help for that. He would complain multiple times, but I always saw amusement in them, notifying me that he wasn't actually annoyed which was a good thing.

Ashton and I have been meeting way too much for our assignments. Cooking and biology. Since biology was our strong subject, we didn't have problem dealing with it. We completed on time which was due two days back. The only problem was cooking. You see, Ashton can't cook for life just like my Mom. No wonder Barbara, Ashton's step-mom asked him to be in this class. I can't cook too, but so far better than Ashton. Since, now I was actually able to walk without anyone's help, I decide to give Ashton a surprise.

I knocked on his front door and waited. Not even a minute later, the door opened. Ashley stood there in a yellow sundress. She smiled on seeing me. Ashley and I have grown close these past weeks.

"Ashton's in his room. Sleeping." She said and rolled her eyes when she said sleeping. It's Sunday and Ashton sleeping till 1 is acceptable, I guess.

I nodded and made my way up to his room. Since, I have been to his house countless time in these past two months, I know the way around here. I didn't bother knocking and walked in only to stop dead in my track. In front of my eyes was a half naked Ashton.

His front was lying on the bed and his toned back was facing me. His muscles were prominent for my view. His slow breathing informed me that he was still in deep sleep. His lower half was covered by the sheets, though I saw the outline of his boxers. I'm glad he doesn't sleep naked like some guys do.

I walked to the other side where his face was. I kneeled down at the edge of the bed and stared at him. I smiled when I saw how peaceful he looked like an innocent little boy. No devilish smirk on his face. Just a peaceful smile.

"Are you going to keep staring?" Ashton's husky voice asked.

Startled, I revived my hand back that was about to touch his cheeks. I blushed on being caught staring at him like a creep. Gosh! How embarrassing.

"It's okay." He said. I looked at him to see his one eye open. He smiled. That smiled had me melted. My heartbeat increased as I smiled back, not giving in the effect he has on me.

"I thought we might cook today." I said, softly.

He shut his eyes and frowned. He shook his head and faced the other way. I raised an eyebrow at his childish behaviour.

"I'm not asking. I'm saying." I stated, standing and placing my hand firmly on my hips.

He turned to look at me and narrowed his eyes. "No."

I sighed and gave him a smile which was anything, but innocent. He furrowed his eyebrows together and his calculative eyes tried to read me. I walked towards the bathroom and took a jug full of cold water.