Chapter 41

Chapter 41

**

"I'm not going to wear that!" I exclaimed.

"Why not?" Ashton whined.

"Because that barely covers anything." I said, failing my hands everywhere.

Since Ashton was in bed rest by yours truly, he's been sitting and demanding stuffs. For example, he wants me to wear a nurse costume. Not any nurse, but a slutty nurse. It barely covers anything. To think I'll wear this type of costume is out of question.

"It covers enough." Ashton reasoned.

"You're​ a pervert." I said, angrily.

He stood in front of me. "Babe, I'm just a guy."

"Could have fooled me." I smirked, looking him up and down, scrunching my nose.

He narrowed his eyes at me. "What did you say?" He threatened.

"Well, you know, you don't actually look like a guy. You're weird. But surely not a guy!" I said, smirking at him.

He took a threatening step towards me. "You did not just say that."

"Oh, I did." I said all smug. He looked at me intensely before jumping like a predator. I let out a squeal and made a dash towards the other side of the room, laughing.

"When I get you, Gwen. You so are going to pay for it." He ran towards me. We were running round and round in the room. Ashton was trying to catch me, but what can I say? I'm a great runner. That's when I heard him let out a scream. I stopped instantly. Turning towards Ashton, I see him laying flat on the ground.

"Oh my god, Ashton. What happened?" I asked, worried as I ran towards him. He lay there not opening his eyes. My eyes widen in panic. Shit, what did I do? "Ashton, come on, open your eyes." I shook him, but no response.

I got up and ran towards the bed where my phone was kept. Ashton's parents were out and we were the only one at home. I couldn't call for their help either. Scrolling through my contact, I called Tyler. The phone rang and Tyler picked at the second ring.

"Tyler?" I called, scared.

"What's wrong, Gwen?" He asked, alert.

"It's Ash-" I was cut off with a loud squeal.

Since my back was towards Ashton, I did not see him getting up. He pushed me down on the bed, back flat on the bed as he hovered over me. He took the phone from my hand and answered. "Don't worry. She's fine." He said amongst the shout coming from Tyler. Ending the call, he tossed the phone to the side and placed both his hands on either side of my face.

"Got you." He whispered. His eyes twinkling in mischief.

I gave the best death glare I could muster. "You scared me!" I exclaimed. "It wasn't funny, Ashton. I thought you hit something or from yesterday you were low on oxygen and then you fainted and I was running. I made you run. You need rest and I was teasing you and then-" I was stopped by his lips. He kissed me gently.

To say I was shock would be an understatement. I didn't respond immediately, trying to process that he was kissing me. I struggled and pushed him away. He stared at me confused. My eyes stung. I really thought something happened to him. I started hitting him on his chest as a stray tear fell from my eyes.

"Hey, hey." He stopped me, catching both my wrist in his hands. He placed it on either side of my head. I turned my head so he wouldn't be able to see my tear. I closed my eyes to avoid the embarrassment. He pulled both my hands in his one hand and placed it above my head. He used his other hand to turn my head towards him. "Open your eyes, Gwen."