Chapter 4

A slap came right into my face.

I bit my lip as I kept my posture while in the corner of my eye, I saw Chul and Sejun clearly flabbergasted by my mother's assault.

They shouldn't have seen that.

"Where have you been?!" mother exclaimed in anger

I looked back, hearing my father click his tongue in disappointment. I acted as if everything was alright. My eyes roamed my surroundings a bit, seeing no sign of colors.

This isn't La Vie en Rose.

"I was...out." I mumbled

I saw my mother raise her hand once again, making me squeeze my eyes shut; waiting for the impact to come to my face once more. She let out a deep breath as I opened my eyes slowly. I saw her bring her hand back down as she composed her demure self.

"We were supposed to have a lunch with the Kim Corporation but you missed it. They were looking for you." she said in a tight tone

I froze at the mention of the name of the company. Swallowing the lump in my throat, I blinked slowly as I looked up to them.

"With all due respect mother, you know why I don't want to see them ever again." I spat as I turned on my heel and walked away

"You don't have any choice." she said, making me stop on my tracks

I exhaled heavily as I continued to walk back to my room. I slammed the door shut after entering as I jumped on my large bed. I eyed the extravagant ceiling, closing my eyes afterwards.

They're so lifeless.

My eyes shot open when I heard I got a message. I quickly got my phone and sat up.

From: xxxx-xxxxx
This is Yoongi.

I smiled to myself, saving the number instantly. I thought for a contact name and my eyes twinkled when an idea came to my mind.

To: Yoongaaaay~
From: [Y/N]
yO
Can we meet up right now?

I laughed loudly but was soon cut off with his reply.

To: [Y/N]
From: Yoongaaaay~
Wtf we just met earlier

I frowned as I typed a reply.

To: Yoongaaaay~
From: [Y/N]
So is that a no? ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
f i n e y o

I received an instant reply from him as my eyes glistened in hope.

To: [Y/N]
From: Yoongaaaay~
Fine. Where?

His reply made me stand up on my bed with my mouth set agape and eyes wide. I was smiling like a fool as I cheered in glee.

To: Yoongaaaay~
From: [Y/N]
O m g y o u a g r e e d
u P TO YOU SIR

I jumped from my bed, wearing the same outfit. I walked out of my room and raced down the steps of the grand staircase.