Chapter 6

"[Y/N]!"

My eyes shot open, realizing that I fell asleep on top of an uneven surface. I instantly sat up straight, having found out that I had my head on piano keys.

"[Y/N]!"

That voice...

I looked up from the piano, seeing that I was inside a dance studio. The place was well-lit and the mirrors were clean. The floor looks varnished evenly as I felt a person poke my cheek.

"I knew I'd find you here." he laughed

I found myself smiling at the boy I was sitting with in front of the piano. He had black hair and milky skin. I could't see his face clearly but the corners of his lips twitched. He smiled back as he started to play a song I was too familiar with.

"Yoongi-ah?"

"Yoongi!"

I jolted awake, sitting upright. I was hyperventilating and I found myself drenched in sweat. Gliding my fingertips through my scalp, unsuspected tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Y-Yoongi?!" I stuttered, coughing afterwards

The dream remained fresh in my head as I started questioning my sanity. The vivid dream itself had vague familiarity as if I had seen it before. Every detail in the dream was engraved on my mind, making me sob as tears escaped my eyes.

"The p-p-piano..." I stuttered out as I tried to calm myself down

I was a mess. The piano in my dream was the one inside the abandoned dance studio.

Dance studio

I whimpered a little, realizing that the dance studio in my dream was just a furnished version of the abandoned studio where I first met Yoongi.

"Yoongi..." I said again, shakily getting my phone

I dialed Yoongi's number, holding the phone up to my ear. I continued to sob horrendously and I wasn't even sure why I was bleating excessively.

"Hello? [Y/N], it's 3 in the morning wha— wait, why are you crying?" Yoongi spoke on the other line

"Yoongi, I— I had a dream. You were there— the piano— the dance studio— I—"

I couldn't speak clearly as I sniffled. I heard Yoongi click his tongue, sighing.

"I can't understand a thing. Please calm down, [Y/N]. I can't go there right now." he calmly said

For some reason, no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't stop shaking and crying. I was trying to stop myself from sobbing even more but I ended up chasing my breath.

What the hell is happening?

"I-I know b-but Y-Yoongi—"

He sighed as I heard him shuffle out of his bedsheets over the phone.

"I'll go there. Tell your bodyguards to let me in. They'll listen to you, right?" he lowly and sleepily said