s i x

edited

There's hope waiting
for you in
the dark.

There's hope waitingfor you in the dark

T H E CAR RIDE WAS AWKWARD. EDEN WAS CLUELESS ONTO WHERE THEY WERE GOING BUT SHE DIDN'T DARE TO say anything, even though she may be risking her own life because of Bella, the girl was on a mission and who is she to interrupt her? Although If something bad was going to happen to Bella and Eden didn't stop it then Edward would throw her back in that place, so maybe she should say something but before she could, Bella began to park.

She turned and faced Eden, giving her a small nervous smile, and Eden returned her smile with scowl. Bella let out a nervous laugh before exiting the red old truck, Eden soon following after her as she mumbled colourful words, which Bella purposely ignored. After Bella's episode last night, the were-coyote didn't get much sleep and she was too worried for Bella to fall asleep in the car.

Eden noticed the moon eerily illuminates the clearing, slowly effecting her as her once brown eyes glowed in a bright blue colour. Noises from the forest also surrounded also the two girls. She moved closer towards Bella and ignored the itch to shift, it wasn't the time she remind herself.

The two continued to walk before hearing a rustle behind the trees. Spooked, Bella froze but Eden just growled, moving closer towards Bella. By now their arms were touching and Eden could hear Bella nervously breath. Jacob soon emerged from the trees. His brown doe eyes immediately laid on Eden's form.

Four guys soon stepped into the clearing, half-clothes, Eden recognised them as the same guys from the time Bella confronted Jacob for ignoring her. Their movements were almost synchronised and their relaxed expressions simultaneously turn into fury once they saw Bella and Eden. This made Eden harden her gaze when she noticed one of the boys eyeing the girls in anger before turning to Jacob.

"What the hell have you done?!" He growled, his face slowly turning red. Jacob stepped away slowly as his eyes flicker to the girls, "Paul, I didn't tell her. You'd know if I did." Jacob defended himself, before glancing at Eden, ensuring she's safe.

"They're here, aren't they?" Paul replied, anger lacing his tone. The guy Eden guessed was the alpha quickly stepped in, placing his hand on Paul's shoulder to relax him. Eden felt her anger slowly building up, she wanted to know what the hell is going on, and why this wolf boy is so mad at her soulmate.

"Bella, Eden, there's nothing to see here. You should go home." The alpha guy spoke, sternly. Eden's eyes hardened as she glared at them, but she stayed silent, she knew not to meddle with this. She soon wondered how the hell he knew her name, she didn't even know his.