n i n e

I could follow you
to the beginning
and just to relive
the start.

"F U C K ME" EDEN QUIETLY SWORE AS Jacob got out of the truck to push Bella back in

"F U C K ME" EDEN QUIETLY SWORE AS Jacob got out of the truck to push Bella back in. Eden watched  softly grabbed her and shoved her in the truck, before slamming Bella's door shut and storming back in, starting the truck up. Eden could feel her anger rise as she thought about whose in the house, about whose waiting for her. She didn't want to know why that betrayer was back, she didn't care. Bella let out a confused yelp, she looked at Eden for help, not realising who was in her house, but the were-coyote just shook her head.

"There's a bloodsucker out there." Jacob coldly explained, his blood boiling at the smell of the bloodsucker. He gripped his hands tightly on the steering wheel, his nails turning white. Eden didn't know how to help him calm down, she was in the same position as his but instead of her hands on the steering wheel, they were gripping the car seat. She just wanted to storm in Bella's house and rip that vampires head off of their skinny little neck. She saw red, but the mere presence of Jacob had helped her calm down.

"How do you know?" Bella asked, scared. She thought of who it could be and Victoria coming back for her was the first thing that had entered her mind.

"I can smell the stink. I'm getting you both out of here." Jacob replied to Bella. Eden glanced out the window and noticed a familiar black Mercedes that was parked to the front. She realised Bella noticed it the same time as her when she moved towards the window. Jacob must've realised because he floored it, making Eden suddenly move harshly forward in surprise.

"Stop! It's not Victoria's-" Bella yelled in panic as she laid her hand on the window. Eden felt guilty, but the thought of seeing who was in that house again made her blood boil, she thought she was over it but maybe being forced in dungeon for decades still hurt her, just a little bit.

"Forget it-"

"It's Carlisle's car! They're here. Go back!"

"It's a trick-" Jacob began but before he could finished, Bella cracked her door opened while they're moving. In surprise Jacob slammed the brakes and she jumped out. Eden eyes widened in surprise when she turned out and checked on the human to see if she was okay, she can't believe Bella would jump out of a moving car just to see one of the Cullens. Is that how much the fragile human cared for them?

"Oh my god Bella! Are you okay?" Eden exclaimed as she got out of the car, she rushed to Bella and helped her up. It was an extremely stupid choice and Eden was slowly starting to realise that multiple times the human has risked her safety for the Cullens, didn't know if she should admire the girl or kill Bella herself for her stupidity.