Chapter 46: Pathetic.

{Seans Pov} 

"We've been through ten of his closest mansians and all of them were empty" Yahir says pin pointing the areas we've been through on a map.

"We know hes keeping belly closer to him now" Logan says as Luis nods.

"And hes being more cautious, he may be more sneaky so we wont be able to find him again" Luis adds as we all nod.

"Hes gonna fuckin make her his and all your fuckin fault!" Ben snaps as Dean hides behind his mom that was glaring at Ben.

"Dont blame this on him! If your daughter knew some psycho gangleader was looking for her why would she let Dean take her to a club anyways!?" She snapped as I groaned.

"Cool it!" Yahir snaps as Ben and Daisy glare at each other.

"IF you want us to find your daughter, then I suggest less arguing and more looking" Yahir says rolling his eyes as Ben sat down with a frown while Daisy sits down quietly with Dean and Linda by his side.

"If Sebastian wants to be with Jezzabelle why dont you guys just let her then?" Linda asks as all of our heads snapped towards her angrily as she put her hands up defenselessly.

"OK then never mind jeez! Freakin werewolves I swear" She says whispering the last part as Dean chuckles before kissing her forehead.

"You two are together?" Daisy asks confusedly as they sat there wildly blushing.

"Ok then..." Yahir says with a sour face as we chuckle. 

{Sebastians Pov} 

Hmmmmmm Paris... 

A beautiful place to settle down I thought to myself. 

"We're here boss" Ivan says as I turned to see my beautiful girlfriend sleeping under my arm peacefully.

"Your ride is ready" He says as I gesture him to leave.

I kissed the top of my kittens head before slowly lifting her small body bridal style, so I dont wake her. She stirs a little but stops when she nuzzles her head in my neck. I smiled before placing my tuxedo coat around her since it was still night and its really cold at night in Paris. I carried her down the steps carefully before sitting in the back of the SUV Ivan was already in.

"Four Seasons Hotel George V" I say as he nods and drives.

I checked my phone to see business messages, and of course other business. A few of you may have forgotten my best friend James. Yes, that jackass thats following me around the world since his lowlife of a father wants me to train him to be like me. Ha! There will never be another me, not in this miserable generation. The only way there will ever be another me, is if my princess here were to have my children. That is the one and ONLY way there will be another me. 

As soon as the car stopped Ivan opened the door as I stepped out with my princess in my arm. I walked into the hotel as Geffrey the doorman opened it quickly. 

"Welcome back Mr.Black" He says with his head down as I walk in.

"Your room is clean and ready Mr.Black" Jennifer the check in lady says as I rolled my eyes when she unbottoned her uniform and licked her quite chapped small lips.

Jennifer was one of the mistresses I messed around with when I used to travel. Little did she know, I used to use her for pleasurable reasons only. After what happened with Victoria I swore to myself to never hurt my princess again. And I intend on doing anything to keep it that way. I have never put my hands on a female in my entire life, but if it has to go there...I guess I'll have to. 

"I'll be waiting here if you need me" She says leaning over the desk as I put my hand up.

"Ivan take my princess to my room, and if shes hurt" I say glaring at him as he nods quickly before taking her carefully.

"listen you whore, If you try anything to try to get at me while I am here with my girlfriend I will have to personally sign your death wish" I say as her jaw dropped.

"B-bu-" Before she finished I cut her off.

"I prefer you to not go near me as long as you live" I say throwing her a tissue from the counter.

"Here, cry your pathetic life away while I go check on my princess" I say before walking away while I hear her sobs.

How pathetic.... 

Vote and comment for more guys :)