Chapter 50: The end

{Jezzabelles Pov}

5 months later...

"Yeah I never asked!" Linda shouts towards her boyfriend Dean as I laughed.

"I swear, he thinks just cause he got a new job as a sports news caster he a fricken celebrity" Linda says rolling onto my bed as I laughed before laying next.

"So...miss giggly and blushing to myself all day, hows you and Sebastian relationship going? Did you give him some of that goodies?" She says nudging my shoulder and wiggling her eyebrows as I laugh.

"Linda, if Im not a virgin before Im married Im pretty sure my dad would kill me before I get to see my wedding day" I say looking at the ceiling of me and Sebastian's bedroom as Linda groans before sitting up.

"Where is lover boy anyways?" She asks poking my cheeks as I slap her hands.

"He went shopping with Sean and Sadie" I say as she sighs.

"Isn't it weird how we all had some war thingy going on a few months ago, and now we all live under the same roof. Well except for Yahir since he found his new girlfriend that I will never learn to like" Linda says with a sour face as I giggled.

"I don't really like her either" I say with a shrug as Linda high fives me.

"Furreal! Shes such a jealous hoe bag, like yeah her man may still have feelings for you. But she needa learn her place if she wants to call you out again" she says punching her palm as I rolled my eyes with a chuckle.

"I don't really care what she thinks about me, Im happy with my man she should be happy with hers" I say standing up as soon as I heard the door from downstairs close with a loud bang.

"Princess!" I hear a very familiar voice shout as Linda followed me downstairs to my lovely boyfriend who so happened to be holding a bunch of Pink brand bags.

"Aww for me?" Linda asks sarcastically reaching for the bags as he chuckles and pulls away before handing them to Ivan and turning to me.

"I missed you" he says lifting me onto his waist as I smile and kiss his tasteful lips.

"Hello?" I hear Sean asks as I turn to see him rolling his eyes while Sebastian places me on my feet.

"Hi Sean" I say walking in front of him as he nods before I look at Sebastian and he nods.

"Hi Seanie!" I shouted jumping into his arms as he surprisedly lifted me up with a chuckle.

"Did you guys have fun?" I ask with a smile as he nods.

"It was alright to finally have time with my baby brother" he says patting Sebastian back before Sebastian took me back in his arms.

"Yes, now if you don't mind I'd like to take my lovely girlfriend for a walk through the gardens in the back of my mansion" Sebastian says kissing my cheek as Sean nods before taking his bags upstairs.

"Wanna go for another nightly walk?" he asks putting an arm around me as I nod and follow him to the back of the mansion that had very far lands of a beautiful garden.

After the past 5 months a lot has happened. Me and Sebastian decided to stay in his mansion after it was finished with construction and let his parents, Sean, and Sadie stay with us. A short time after that, my dad, Dean, Linda, the twins, and Deans mom decided to take up some room. Two months after the me and Sebastian getting together thingy, Yahir ended up meeting a girl named Josselyn in Paris. They came over for Sadies birthday party last month and she hated me for some reason. She told me that he would always talk about me, and sometimes even spend more time talking to me on the phone then spending time with her. When we were singing happy birthday to Sadie, Yahir decided to hand me a drink but it spilled on the shirt I was wearing so when he tried to help me with it she thought he was getting at me so she literally shouted at me for being a whore when all I did was ask for a drink. After that night, everyone in the mansions hated her, espicially Linda. She was the very angry one that had the gut to punch her after she called me a whore. Other then that me and Sebastian have been getting closer and Lindas been trying to persuade me to have sex with him but I told her I wasnt going my virginity till I was married. My dad made sure I promised him that, and I intend on keeping it.

"Its a beautiful night" Sebastian says as we sat down on the edge of the water fountain that was in the middle of the garden.

"It is" I say looking up at the full moon.

"Princess, I was wondering..." he says nervously as I turned to see him looking down at me with awe.

"We've been together for so long, and I love you so much" he says cupping my cheek as I smile.

"I love you to Sebastian" I say reaching for his hand as he held both of my hands together.

"I want us to take another step in our relationship" he says as my eyebrows furrowed before he reached into his pocket.

"I love you Jezzabelle Jackelyn Johnson, and I want you to make me the happiest man in the world" he says kneeling on one knee as I gasped.

"Will you officially be mine?" he asks opening a little black box as I feel my tears pool around my eyes.

"oh my gosh, Yes!" I shouted happily as he smiled widely before picking me up and spinning me around before kissing me passionately as I giggled.

"I love you" he says placing the ring on my finger before I hear a cheer behind us.

"Thats my bestfriend!" Linda shouts as I noticed they were all staring at us with smiles and cheers.

"Finally!" Sadie shouts as Sean chuckles.

"Aye, if you hurt my little sister..." Dean says glaring at Sebastian before shaking his head with a chuckle.

"nah just kidding man, welcome to the family" he says patting his back as the twins chuckled.

"You got yourself a lucky one" Logan says winking at me as I laugh.

"Yay! When you guys get married make sure to make your first baby is a girl so she gets to be named after me" Linda says with a smirk as I laugh before she looked at my ring.

"What the fuck?! He got you the 18k sterling silver diamond ring?! Thats really expensive, I mean even beyonce has this ring" She says with a gasp as my eyes widened.

"It must've cost a fortune" I say turning to Sebastian as he chuckles before kissing my forehead.

"Love doesnt cost a thing with you princess" he says with a smile as Linda pretends to cry.

"This is the most beautiful moment of my life" she says sarcastically wiping her fake tears as I laugh.

I guess I got a happily ever after, after all....

SEQUEL FOR THIS:Forever Mine
SEANS VERSION:She's Mine

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING,VOTING & COMMENTING FOR THIS BOOK:) <3