29.

[not edited]

*Zayn's POV*

It's not that I disliked the program. It's just I'm not comfortable with the environment is all. And it's not that I'm not comfortable it's just I'm just not adjusted yet.

"Hey." I heard someone say and I turned to look where the voice was coming from.

"Hey." I said and he sat across from me.

"So you really are the son of Mr. Malik." He said.

"You didn't believe me?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"I did. I don't know why I said that. Making friends is hard because you can't just jump into conversation you know." He said.

"Yeah I get what you mean. But let's just start with conversation about work yeah. I like the first half better than the latter not because my dad teaches the first half but because the second half is just so boring." I said.

"Yeah he lectures. And maybe it won't look like that everyday but eh." He said and I nodded.

"I know they do a lot of that in college so I'm glad I'm only a upcoming junior." I said sighing.

"Senior." He said smiling.

"Tough year." I said.

"Yeah. I want to be architect but I'm also doing modeling on the side. I'm not sure if I'll make it but if I do then after I senior year I'll model." He said.

"Oh that's nice. You can do it." I said.

"You think so?" He asked.

"Physically you're beautiful so yes." I said and he smiled showing his teeth.

"And you're kind." He said.

"I'm honest with a hint of blunt as fuck." I said and he laughed.

"I like you already." He said and smiled.

He's actually really cute. He's blonde with blue eyes. He has blonde hair and his name starts with a N. does he remind me of someone I know? Not really someone who matters.

"That's good to know." I said.

"Why don't you smile?" He asked me.

"You've known me for two days how do you know that I don't." I said.

"Because the two days that I have known you, you haven't." He said.

"I've had nothing to smile about." I said hunching.

"What makes you smile?" He asked me.

"What a hard question to answer for me." I said.

"Well how about this." He said and I waited for him to finish but you didn't.

"I'm listening." I said.

"I want us to go out like tomorrow night or something. And grab some food while I try to make you laugh?" He proposed.