18

I'm sure everyone has seen a horror movie where the poor victim is huddled in a corner or hiding under the bed or in the closet, cowering away from whatever horror has been chasing after said victim.

Well lets just say I was the victim in this particular horror flick and Will and Liam were the killers, monsters, whatever horror you could imagine.

I had the covers tightly pulled over my head and had reverted to curling up into the fetal position. My hood pulled over my head I tucked my head into my knees, just in case they pulled the covers off I could still be hidden, well not really, but it was worth a try.

"Lily." I heard Will's voice right next to my bed.

Somewhere in my mind I convinced myself if I had didn't make a sound, stopped breathing and just lay still, neither of them would be able to see me. I would be invisible and could just slip out the door unnoticed.

"Lily, stop acting like a three-year-old and come out from under the covers."

Will's tone tipped off that he was angry and annoyed.

"Lily, we just want to talk." Liam's soft, assuring voice chimed in.

"There's nothing for you and Lily to talk about. I'm just making sure she's feeling well. There's no need for you to even be here so you can just leave now." Will told Liam.

Oh boy, here we go.

"Well seeing as this is my room and Lily is my friend I have the right to be in here. You on the other hand did not have permission to come in, so you're lucky to even be in here right now." Liam snapped.

"Piss off Kalsen."

"Don't tell me to piss off! Get out of my room right now!" Liam retorted, no doubt a head bob thrown in.

Oh Liam please hold the gayness in. I silently pleaded under the covers listening to the two bicker back and forth. In my head I could clearly see Liam with his hand on his hip.

"This is Lily's room as much as it is yours and I think she wants me to stay! Don't you Lily?"

Damn. They hadn't forgotten that I was in the room. I stayed silent, trying to keep my last hope alive.

"She obviously doesn't." Liam spat triumph dripping from his voice.

"Lily?" Will asked his voice softer.

Shit. I hurt his feeling by not telling him I wanted him to stay. Damnit, a picture of a hurt Will, with his big puppy dog eyes and quivering bottom lip popped into my head and refused to leave.

"I want Will to stay." My voice came out weird, muffled by my clothes and the covers.

"See Lily wants me to stay! Now you can just see yourself out Kalsen."

"I want Liam to stay too." I protested from my cocoon of cloth.

"What?" Will asked puzzled.

I felt the warmth of the covers disappear as Will lifted my fortress off of me and left me curled in a tight ball, defenseless and vulnerable. I felt the mattress sink on both sides, Will on one side, Liam on the other. Now I was trapped, with one of them on each side there was no way I was getting out of this.

We sat there for awhile, no one saying a word, the awkward silence filling the room until it almost smothered me. Will finally broke the silence.

"What's gotten into you lately Lily?"

I uncurled and sat up to face him.

"What do you mean?" I asked scrunching my eyebrows together and feigning innocence.