The Deep End

I should have stopped here. My inner conscience was out again and the bitch was screaming to just go home. I should have listened to her, but I didn't and from here my night got weirder and more crazy. The lights were dimmed of course in the club and all the faded lights bounced off my body as I swayed back and forth. The liquor and weed was in my system and was making me feel invincible and so damn sexy. Q was talking to one of the scantily clad bottle girls that was walking by telling her to bring an assortment of finger foods and more drinks. She came back with just that and a little velvet square on it a white powdery substance. My head was floating and my body was vibrating from the hookah and drinks. I didn't think anything of the situation because at this moment this is where I felt like I was supposed to be. Q comes over to me and ask me to sit next to him. 2 very beautiful Arabian girls both take a sniff of the white substance and start to kiss. I wanted to leave, wanted to run but I couldn't move. Where was Lee to take me home. What had Dubai done to Quinton Redding? Did he expect me to behave this way? As wild as this was I was so turned on and intrigued about this white powder everyone in the club had had some and was dancing. Sweating, while they grind their bodies into one another only their clothing keeping them from full on fucking. Quinton gets close to my ear and says, " I don't normally party this hard anymore but since you're here I figure why not show you a good time?" I say, " I'm not doing that and he says it's my choice and that I was a big girl. Idk what kind of reverse psychology shit he pulled on me but that attracted me to it even more. Against my better judgement I decided to give it a try. Being a licensed Midwife I was no stranger to the medical field and I knew what drugs did to the body! Yolo I said as he basically took a little put it on the edge and handed me a rolled 20 dollar bill and told me to just sniff it fast and than hold my head back immediately after.
Burn.... it burned my nose and my eyes begin to water and instantly I begin to regret my decision to hang with the big dogs. For a split second everything goes quite everyone is frozen in time as I search Qs sexy face to alert him that something was wrong. Slowly but surely I start to recognize Frank Oceans Sierra Leone blaring faintly in the background. Than it happened in the moment nothing else mattered. NOTHING! My body vibrated because in that moment the drugs kicked in.