Bodies

Everything that I had ever wondered I knew the answer to. Everything I had ever been afraid of I was ready to battle with no fear. Every nerve ending in my body was electric and my body was on fire. My inner conscience was floating on cloud 9 and I was ready to play. I closed my eyes and felt the wave that came over my body. It was almost better than an orgasm and all so foreign to me. I open my eyes and was startled to see that everyone was naked. Some in really nice bra and panties. Some in nothing but ornate beautiful robes. One thing that really pushed me over the edge was everyone had on mask. Everyone except Quinton and I. I searched for Q who is sitting there with Ralph Lauren under shorts on his body glistening in the lights like a chocolate God. The feeling in my panties was there again like in the shower earlier but before I get fully turned on by this image I looked down a realize that my dress was gone.
     I don't know about you but I'm a southern women at heart and being in the middle of a club in my bra and panties was not something I would ever do. Here I was though in a very sexy Agent Provocateur all black lace bra and panty thong set. My thigh high pantyhose were being held in place by the lace straps connected to my thong. My hips were out, my juicy ass was put on display, and my huge tits were sitting up high like two chocolate Hershey kisses. Quinton walked up behind me pressing his hard dick up against my ass and kisses the back of my neck. My nipples stand at attention while my body is under his spell. His touch. His smell is intoxicating, and I beg for my head to stop swimming so I can get him home and in my bed. I never saw Q take an drugs and I wondered how he was able to see me like this sober and not rip my clothes off. The little that I had on. 
   Quinton pushes towards the back of the club and I try to put up a fight but my feet sorta glide in the direction he is pushing me. The further we go back the more erotic people are. We pass a room where a women is tied to a wall and dudes are taking turns pleasing her, sucking her tits, her pussy and toes. I would have given anything to trade positions with her but I was too afraid to ever go for it. The smell in the air is sweet and thick my skin is wet. And we stop in front of the restroom door. We go inside and 2 girls who were once kissing on the sink were now walking out to leave us alone. One grabbed Qs ass on the way out and if I could feel my hands I would have decked that whore. He recognized my frustration and he pick me up quickly and gently set me on the cold counter. It was a swift very welcomed changed to the hot body of mine that was harboring so many emotions right now.
      His mouth is on my mouth with a rage I've never seen from him before. He is running his fingers through my hair and pulling my head back as he continues to wrestle my tongue with his and bite my lips. His hands are on my tits and my pussy is hotter than ever. He pinches and pulls my nipples and kisses and bites my neck. I try to grab his waist but he grabs my hand and pushes me back into the mirror while he holds them both over my head. I'm so horny and before I had time to think about how to get out of his grasp his fingers were on my panties. Sliding them to the side and rubbing at the juices that had collected on my juicy thighs. He rubbed his hands over my clit than stopped. Rubbed it some more than stopped. He continues this torturous insanity until I was shaking and right before I could cum he pulled his fingers out of my dripping little pussy and placed them on my lip. Without missing a beat I open my mouth and sucked all my juice of tasting my sweet sweet juice along with smelling his intoxicating cologne on his wrist.  He slowly let my hands go, bent down to kiss me on my forehead once more than walked out. Just like that he walked out and left me there horny covered in my juice on top of a bathroom sink in a club bathroom in the dessert. He really did leave.
          So I'm sitting there trying to focus on not dying and the stall door opens up and this girl is in there and she is beautiful she is really really chocolate and thicker than a bowl of grits comes out. She stops in front of me and says you  look like you need some help  pretty girl and I'm so confused. She is completely naked and I catch myself looking down at her very pretty shaped pussy hair. She has it cut in a cute little triangle above her swollen clit and fat pussy lips. Her nipples are dark and full and I'm  sure that's where chocolate milk comes from. I wonder how long she has been in there? Did she see what Quinton did to me? I was so embarrassed.  She smells like sweet amber and for some reason I can't stop looking at her mouth. I wanted to taste it.