Chapter 57// "How come you two aren't being all smoochy smoochy, kissy kissy?"

The plane ride is somewhat awkward; turns out Elliott being drugged didn't dampen his mood in the slightest. He was still the same cocky boy that I occasionally loved and hated.

And also there was the fact Conner and me where on a 'break' or in other words, we have broken up.

And to top it all off is that Elliott doesn't know about Conner and my breakup and for some reason I wanted to keep it like that. I knew Elliott would make some sort of move on me if he l knew and for now, I really didn't want to be involved with a guy.

"How come you two aren't being all smoochy smoochy, kissy kissy?" Elliott asks imitating a gagging motion. Oh if only you knew Elliott.

Elliott was currently sitting on the plane with a pair of black glasses on and a book in his hands.

The thing is those were my glasses and my book, which he was attempting to read upside down. He took the book from me because he said I was so into it that I never spoke.

But damn that boy looked fine with glasses on, I was nearly tempted enough to say he can keep them.

No one was ready to admit to Elliott that Conner and I were over, also I didn't want Elliott to find out in front of Conner cause I know Elliott would end up doing cartwheels of joy all over the place and that would most definitely anger Conner.

The thing is, it seemed like with Conner and me, that we were the kind of people that couldn't be friends after they broke up. Would it forever be awkward?

"Elliott go back to reading, you need to increase those brain cells"

"I have a higher grade than you in AP calculus and I missed like 6 moths of the course" He grins.

"I'm failing that class" Daniel comments taking the hoodie off his face, he was attempting to sleep but it was obvious he couldn't.

"Same bro same, 32%" Aiden sighs. "I don't think I'm that bad at it, it's just the old fucker hates me"

I was going to say that our teacher probably hates Elliott more and Elliott still gets around 97%. But I decided to let Aiden have the smallest piece of reassurance.

"You'd think your near death experience would knock some sense into you'' I mutter under my breath to Elliott for being cocky about his scores.

"Conner you seem pretty quiet today" Elliott states. Way to go, Elliott, I can feel the tension radiating off Conner now.

Conner shrugs emotionlessly "I'm worried about the football game after Christmas"

"Didn't you kick Ryan off the team, and give Elliott back his place as the quarterback?" Winter asks.

"Coach was so pissed off when he kicked Ryan off the team"

"You guys will so win this year, seeing as Elliott is back, no offense Conner but you were a rubbish quarterback," Winter says stirring her hot chocolate.

I give her a death stare; we really didn't need to make Conner feel any worse. I could only imagine how much he hated me right now.

It's always weird when you go from being a couple with someone to being nothing, it makes it all seriously awkward and it feels lie you can never go back to being friends.

It was slightly odd that when Elliott was the Quarterback, I was dating him and then when it was Conner I dated him and...well now Elliott is the quarterback again.

"I need a coffee" I sigh; all these thoughts spinning in my head was making my head throb.

Daniel offer me his but I shake my head "Ew no you drink your coffee with sugar and the airplane coffee tastes like water"