Chapter 2

"How have you not watched Star Wars Mathias?!? Even Prussia's watched it!"

"I'm going to take that as a compliment."

"I JUST DON'T HAVE TIME OR PEOPLE TO WATCH IT WITH!"

"You have people to watch it with!"

"Ja! Us!"

"WE WILL WATCH IT WITH YOU!"

"Aww! Thanks besties!"

"WE COULD HAVE A MARATHON!!!"

"DUDES I HAVE ALL THE MOVIES!!!"

"You guys have me so pumped up."

"Well it's Star Wars, Mathias. They're heroic movies from my heroic self. I'd be offended if you weren't."

"The other Nordics watched it while I was out drinking and now they refuse to watch it with me. Say it's my fault for ditching them for beer!"

"Beer is amazing!!! Those traitors!"

"They betrayed you. Greatly."

"We have to do it soon so we can watch Episode 8 movie together. Let's start today and finish tomorrow."

"Wait the eighth?"

"There's seven plus Rogue One. We can watch the first three and Rogue One today and Episodes 4-7 tomorrow."

"Dudes this is going to be totally awesome!"

~~~~~~~

Molossia sat in the back of the van, too nervous on what his older brothers would do once they discovered he'd told the others about the plantation to complain about being sandwiched between Seborga (which he really didn't mind all too much) and Kugelmugel (which he did mind. A lot.) Nevada was going to kill him. And once he had finished, Union was going to give him the I'm-not-angry-but-I-am-very-disappointed-with-you look, which was almost worse. He hasn't wanted to do it, but a promise was a promise and he owed Seborga for saving his life by telling Alfred, he mused as he rubbed the scars on his forearm.

"Hey, you okay?" Seborga whispered.

"No," Michael tried to glare, but it was hard to stay mad at Sebastian, especially when the Italian went all puppy-eyed with him. "Al is going to kill me."

"I'm sorry," Sebastian said sincerely. "I'll tell him it's my fault."

"No, it's okay," Michael said quickly. "It'll be fine." He was going to say more but was interrupted by the familiar sound of 'American Beauty/American Psycho' by Fall Out Boy playing up front. The others had taken his phone, so it was now in the possession of France, who was sitting in the passenger seat and trying to turn it off.

"Give it here," he scowled. "Union will be suspicious if I don't answer it."

"So long as you turn off that awful screaming," France sniffed.

Deciding to later argue the greatness of Fall Out Boy and how it was far better than whatever he listened to, he pressed answer.

"Sup Alfred," Michael said.

"MATHIAS HASN'T WATCHED STAR WARS!!!" Alfred's voice screamed into his ear. Sadly, in a house with over 50 other people, he was used to it. In fact, he was more worried about what Alfred had shouted then his battered eardrums. {AN:I headcanon that Michael (not Molossia, I'm trying to make distinctions between the nation and human parts of them) is really into Star Wars for no reason. He just is.}

"WHAT?!?" Michael spazzed to the general raised eyebrows of the group. "I thought the two of you were friends! How can this be?!?"

"The other Nordics watched it while he was out drinking and now they refuse to watch it with him. Also, where are you? I know you told Jonny that you were going to stay to hang with the others. Are you getting a ride?"