We are not related.

Lucia's POV:

The next morning when I woke up at 6AM, I turned to wake up Alexis. But her bed was just as messy as she left it yesterday morning. She never wakes up early by choice. So where is she?

I got up and quickly got dressed then went downstairs and found Alexis sitting on the couch. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was hanging open. The empty pizza box on her lap and a half eaten slice of pizza in each hand.

I just couldn’t resist. I took out my phone and snapped a picture of my incredibly weird sister, then slid the phone back into my pocket. I tip-toed over to her and leaned down to her ear. “Wake up!” I said loud enough to scare her awake and accidentily throw a slice of pizza she was holding in my face.

Lex started laughing. “Serves you right for scaring me.”

I threw the pizza back at her, but she ducked and it missed her, falling on the floor.

“Now look what you did.” She whined, picking the slice pizza up and dusted it off before eating it again. I’m positive she is not my sister.

“Come on get ready.” I told her, still a little grossed out by what she did. “We’re going for a run.”

Alexis groaned and reluctantly stood up and went upstairs to take a shower and get ready, while I went to the kitchen to wash my face.

After we were done I grabbed Saphira and put her leash on. While Alexis got Turbo and snapped on his leash. Then we started jogging out the house, following the same route we run everyday. Past a row of houses, including Mr Bender's (Where Alexis stopped with Turbo so the dog could leave a shit right on the doorstep), and through the woods toward our grandma’s house. There we would stay a while until we were done eating some of grandma’s legendary cookies, then we’d head back home.

While we headed back home, running through the woods, I saw a creepy man watching us while we ran. I couldn't help and stare at this stranger.

His face was scary pale, like he was dead or something. His eyes were red and some gross looking red stuff dripping from his mouth. If I didn't know any better I'd say it was blood. His hair was….

Poof! I ran into a tree.

“Lucia, are you okay?” Alexis asked helping me up. She was laughing so hard, tears were streaming down her face.

I ignored my annoying sister, which is sometimes the only thing you can do with her, and looked to where I saw the freaky guy. But there was nothing there. He was gone.

“You should have seen your face!” Lex was practically on the ground laughing.

“Let’s just go home.” I grumbled, then picked up Saphira’s leash and started running back to the house.

When I finally got home, I took off Saphira’s leash, then laid down on the couch.

A minute or two later Alexis arrived with Turbo right on her heels. And the first thing Lex did was tell mom and dad about the whole tree incident. They were laughing almost just as hard as Lex.

I am so not in the mood for this. My head hurts and I just feel extremely irritated like I just want to rip something or someone apart and Lex is just making everything worse.

“Lucia,” Mom laughed. “Honestly, that sounds more like something your sister would do.”

“Hey!” Lex said slightly offended.

“Are you feeling okay?” Dad asked me, concerned.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” I replied. “I just got distracted by some weird guy watching us.”