I love you

Sorry I've been gone for a while :( I've been so focused on not failing school. haha and then I kinda forgot what I wanted to do with this story and sorry for me bla bla bla'ing but I'm back and maybe I can put things back on track now! yay.

...............................................................

"No! No! This can't be happening! Christian, don't let him get me! Christian! Christian!"

"What? What? What's wrong hun?" He asked while pulling me into his embrace.

"Nothing. It was just a bad dream. Sorry I woke you."

"Wanna talk about it?"

"No, not really. Try to go back to sleep."

"We'll talk about it later, ok? Good morning Harmony. I'll never let anyone get you." He said as he placed a kiss on my cheek.

Christian has refused to let me sleep alone, thinking that Toby will come back and try to take me away from him. He's cute for thinking that but I think Toby will never forgive me and well.... I don't blame him. I wouldn't forgive me. Crap, it's only 4. Need... More... Sleep.

...............................................................

"So! What do you want to do today hun?"

"I wanna stay in bed and watch movies all day. Is that okay with you?"

"Uhhhhh.... No, it's not actually."

"Why not?" I made a pout.

"Because I have to go to a stupid school meeting and I don't want to leave you here by yourself. So you have to come with me."

"Wait. Ew. Why would you ask me if you weren't going to give me an option?"

"Just because I wanted to know what you wanted to do so we can do it when we come back."

"Can't I just hang out with Sophia until your meeting is over?"

"Where are you going to go with her?"

"The mall, the movies, the park, I don't know. Does it matter?"

"Yes! It does! I want to know where you are just in case you need me... or WHEN I will need you to keep me awake during the meeting."

"And how exactly will I keep you awake during this meeting?"

"You can send me amazing pictures of your gorgeous... hats?" He said when he saw the danger look in my eyes.

"Good save. Maybe i'll buy some new clothes and I might be willing to try some on for you." Giving him a wink.

"Fine, fine, fine. You can go... just as long as you come back to me right after my meeting is over."

"Right after?"

"Yes right after!" He gave me a stern look.

"Why?"

"Because I can't stand to be away from you for a long time especially at school when you wear those jeans I love. I know you do it on purpose. Do you know how much it takes for me to control myself and not try to rip your clothes off during class? How many times I have to sit down to keep a certain somebody unseen because of the faces you make at me?"

"What faces?" I said innocently.

"You know the faces!! It's amazing I've kept my cool for this long and haven't just taken you completely."

"Then why haven't you?"

"Don't do that to me."

"Do what? Why do you always pull back when we get really close to that?"

"I'm technically still married and you are still a minor. Besides, I want our first time to be on our wedding night."

"Well, when is Veronica going to sign them?! And when is that going to be? Since you haven't even asked me about that."

"It's a week after your birthday."

"What? You really want to get married to me only after 4 months?"

"Yes, I do. We're already living with each other. You have a life here with me and Sophia. Oh, and she should have signed them a long time ago, I have to talk to the lawyer again."

"Why would you want to marry me?"

"Why wouldn't I? You, Harmony Lopez, are the most wonderful person I have ever met in my life and I will be damned to see you with a man that isn't me! It would break my heart and you... Well, you're my angel. You were the person that made me leave Veronica for good and gave me sincere joy that I had lost for a long long long time. I love you Harmony, for the things I've said and for many many many more reasons."

"I'm... speechless." a tear sprang from my eye and he wiped it away.

"Do you love me Harmony?"

"Yes, I do."

"Then," he got down on one knee, "marry me and build a life with me. A life that's filled with love, happiness, kids, and sex.... A lot of sex."

"Everything was perfect up until the last part." I said while cracking up.

"Well, sex will give me babies and I want many so you will give them to me."

"I thought you didn't like kids? And well if I do have a lot of kids, I will probably blow up and become ugly, also not leaving a lot of time for constant sex." I said sticking my tongue out.

"Well you love them and I love you so we will have as many as you want and you will always be beautiful to me. Oh and well I guess I will take advantage of the times we do, not letting you leave the room for a few days."

My mouth dropped. And he chuckled.

"Well, what's your answer? Will you marry me?"

"Um."

"Um, isn't an answer."

"Ok, well then...."

"Well then what?!!"

"Yes, I will marry you."

...............................................................

I'm sorry it was short! but no, it's not over yet, more things will happen. let me know what you guys want to happen and maybe i'll put some of the ideas into it. :) love you guys!