the dolls are moving and snuggling!

You back away from the dolls as they slowly look at you and smirks, it freaks you out and run out of your room. You look for a sharp object to kill the dolls! Running to the kitchin you pick up a large knife and looks for the dolls. You hear cute little giggles and looks around quickly. Suddenly you feel a sharp pain on your leg and scream before falling down and look at your leg seeing a blue hedgehog biting your ankle. He smirks at you and hugs your ankle "you taste great slave.~" He said as he nuzzles your leg. You think its cute but it's creepy as you about the doll but it quickly move away as you end up cutting your foot. You whimper in pain as you tried to get up but falls down. The shadow doll is walking to you and watches as the silver one chuckles at you "its no use of fighting us, you have no choice "  he said as they walk to you smirking as you crawl backwards closing your eyes .  You felt the three of  them hugging you as you open your eyes seeing them snuggling you. 

You slowly hug them gently as they made a low purr and you slowly smile. Maybe it not that bad they just wanted snuggles . You see that shadow was staring at you and it creeps you out a little "you're coming with us slave" He said as they smirk and teleport you to their world as they take you to a dungeon like room. As they show you the mirror as you look at yourself. You hedgehog that was in your dream as you ware shocked. 'welcome to our home y/n" They said as they smirk at you.