Shadow exe lemon come to the dark side

This one is for shadow fangirls and i hope you guys enjoy oh and by the way you won't get pregnant in this story that's a good thing right? If you find this weird just let me know in the comments :) 

It was nighttime and it was raining. You watches the rain falls as your grow bored. Sighing you walk down the hallway looking for something to do. Shadow was watching you in the darkness as he smirks. Now its his turn to have fun with you. He walks up behind you as you were walking. He grab your waist and smirks making you squeak. "hello darling~" He said making you blush. "h hello shadow." You look away from him as he smirk more and nuzzles your neck purring. "i see that you were bored. So i have an idea for that hehe~" He holds your hand as he walks to his room. It was dark as he close the door and pushes you on the bed, you see his red eyes glows in the darkness. You feel his breath against your neck and feel a sharp pain and yelp when he bit your neck. He purr softly as he taste your blood . You felt him licking your neck as you whimper slightly.  He stops and whispers in your ear softly. "come to the dark side~" He smirk as he kisses you roughly shocking you by surprise before you kiss back. He smirks as he kisses deeply as you kisses back deeply. 

He pulls away and takes off your clothes and rubs your chest making moan a bit from that. His hand down to your area and rubs it making you squeak.  "aww what a cute sound lets hear it again ~" He said as he put a finger in making you squeak loud as he chuckle at it as he add another finger in. "I won't sonic have all the fun don't we y/n~?" He smirk as you nods shyly as you moans when he thrust his finger in and out faster.  After a while you cum on his fingers. He pull them out and lick them and smirk . "hehe you really did come to the dark side but we are not finish yet~"  He pins you down as he rubs his member against your area before he thrust it in making you moan.  He start to thrust while you moan as you stare at his red eyes. They were the only thing you see in this dark like room of his. He smirk when you stare at his eyes as he went faster making yelp out loud and moan.  He moan as he hold you tight as he thrust hard and fast. "w we almost there y y/n~" He said as he thrust deeper and harder. You whimper loudly as you hold on to him. After a while you both cum and panted. He smile and kisses your head as you both fall asleep. The door was suddenly opened as silver saw you two and went to tell sonic about it. Let just say that sonic was unhappy about it.