hedgehog love lemon

requested 

You ware playing with your hair from boredom as you write on your book about your past. Yeah they took you back to your world to get your stuff and you live with them.  As you write your book sonic sneaks up on you and takes your book and reads. "hey that's mine give it back!" You try to get your book back but sonic ran away with it. Growling you run after him down the hall. It dark in the hallway and you can't see him. "Sonic where are you?!" You yell as you look around the hallway. "hehe~" You hear a voice as you look around.  "who that?!" You yell as you suddenly get tripped and landed on something soft and warm as a pair of arms wrapped around you. You struggle to break free but they won't let go. The lights suddenly went on as you look at the person and it was sonic. "Sonic what are you doing?" You said as you try to get up but once again he won't let go.  "sorry y/n we all want to play~" He said as he smirks as you look at him confused. "what do you mean by we?" Suddenly two hedgehogs walk in smirking at you. You have a bad feeling about this as you struggle for dear life . "nope." Sonic pins you against the wall kissing your neck as silver rips your clothes off with his powers. You yelp as sonic bit your neck hard as shadow and silver walks to you smirking. 'oh what have a done to deserve this?' You thought in your head as a loud yelp was heard from you when sonic bit harder. "S sonic s stop!~" You moan as shadow licks the other side of your neck. You want this to stop but some reason you don't want it to stop as you're in a moaning mess. 

Silver went to your chest and sucks on one your breast making you speak. "y you guys s stop!~" You moan as they chuckle dark "no you like it y/n we all know it." Shadow said as he bite your neck and sucks on it. You pant softly as you feel wet from your area. Silver place a hand by your area and rubs on it making you moan loud as you blush red like a red rose. Silver smirks as he rubs faster as sonic and shadow watches you smirking enjoying the show. Silver puts a finger in your area and thrust it in and out making you moan loudly. After a while you cum on his fingers as he pulls them out as shadow and sonic, goes to his hand and lick the cum from his fingers as they smirk at you. You gulps as you back away from them as they walk closer to you. You quickly run to your room and locks the door and sighs. "safe." You smiles and turns around then gets pale as they ware standing there smirking at you.  Oh right they teleport how you forgot about that? You gulps as silver grabs you with his powers and throws you to your bed as they all pin you against the bed. "no more running away.~" Sonic smirks as they got they members as sonic goes to your mouth, silver goes to your area as shadow goes to your butt. (does this making you cringe? >o<)   3...2....1. They all went inside of you making you scream in pain as they begin to thrust not letting you adjust. After a while you finally adjust as you moan loudly as they went faster and harder. Sonic went into your throat making you gag as he moans with his friends. As time went on they cum inside of you as you swallow sonic's cum as he pull away leaving you panting like crazy. They cuddle you as they smile at you. You were blushing as you hide your face against sonic's chest as he pets you making you purr.  "we love you y/n.~" They all say as you blush. "l love you too guys." You said shyly as you guys snuggle and went to sleep.

(there you go guys i hope you enjoy it :) To be honest i'm a little bit nervous but @SonicxBlaze keeps me going ^^ thanks )