Chapter TWENTY SEVEN

The mirror stared back Lucas, as he leaned forward and watched himself get dizzy.

He only came to give the freaking camera. Turns out he suddenly is standing in front of a giant mirror, washing his face with water. What the hell is he doing here? What is this place?

Lucas heard someone flushing the toilet, and his ears perked up just a little bit.

Right, this was a bathroom. A public bathroom.

He gazed at himself, feeling a bit too bold to do anything. He kinda liked the way his hair was all over the place.

He felt oddly relaxed, and that made him soften his face and stand straight. So damn sleepy, but he was just as excited to get back.

He lifted his hands up and unbuttoned the first two buttons on his shirt, and breathed quietly. Then he proceeded to fold his sleeves up and smirk at himself a little.

He loved the way he looked.

Confident and bold.

"Lucas!!!" Claire knocked on the main door to the men's washroom. "What the fuck are you doing? Hurry up!"

Claire didn't think it was a good idea to drink tonight. Instead, she stood in a corner and watched Lucas gulp down drinks that Adam shoved to his face.

She was about to stop Lucas, because it was enough for that day, but then ended up following Hailey to their shared room.

The frown on her face all the way back to the hotel, was so threatening that whoever looked at her never took a second glance

She didn't know why she did that... Maybe because she knew that Hailey can even pass out on the streets.

And when Claire returned, she couldn't find neither Adam, nor Lucas. Well, it sucked right then, but Adam came up to her and motioned towards the men's room where she could find Lucas.

Ofcourse, she didn't enter right away, even though she wouldn't care.. it was a public men's washroom unless she was magically a guy wearing this thick leather jacket, then she would have barged in and grabbed her love.

He was taking too long.

As for him, he had now brushed his hair into a messy quiff with his hands, adding to his misty look.

"Lucas, you moron! I told you not to drink!" Claire grumbled loudly.

Lucas rolled his eyes.

He didn't know why he was feeling these emotions build up inside him. It was like a little bit of booze had sparked his inner hidden character.

He walked out the bathroom, stopping when he saw Claire.

Suddenly, the temperature was rising ridiculously for Claire, her lips parted open slightly at the glorious sight of Lucas' intense facial expression. He stared at her, which was supposed to be creepy, but ended up rising her heart beat.

Her eyes travelled from hair, meeting his steady gaze, noticing his calmed breathing and stopped at his Adams apple.

Why the fuck was he looking taller than her?!

Oh right. He was actually standing straight, something that represents domination.

How did a little alcohol change Lucas so freaking much?

"Uh.. L-Lucas.."

When the hell did the roles interchange?!

"Claire." He acknowledged, slurring a little bit in the end.

Thank fuck she was sober.

"You..Look different."

"I know right? I look hot." He chuckled slowly, taking few steps forward.

"...And narcissist.." She raised her eyebrows.

Two girls walking behind Lucas, eyed his thin frame and giggled to themselves when he shot a look.

"Cute." He commented.

Whoa.

Claire thought.

Look who was talking.

"Like you?"

"Pfft, me?" Lucas waved his hand around wildly. "It's you, Cooper, it's you.  Believe me or not, that leather does make you one."

Her eyes widened at that.

"You need sleep." She choked. "Let's go back."

"Ha, no." He smirked. "I wanna have some fun."

"Fun? What the fck do you know about fun?!" She scowled at him, her eyes never failing to capture the way his lips widened to reveal his teeth.

"I know. I know." He said. "I know you must be thinking I'm an amateur, trying to get some work done."

"...You are."

"But that's not true. You don't know me. No one knows me."

"It's like you're a different person" she whispered, as he got closer to her, dominating her height, Lucas seeming to be a tad bit taller comparatively. "Like I have discovered the inner hidden personality."

"Oh, you bet you did." He replied huskily, standing extremely close to her. She could crane her neck and voila, she could kiss him. "But as I said, I wanna enjoy."

In a span of seconds, Lucas was moving away, and skipping down to the crowd.

"Lucas! Come back!" She scowled, but he was already gone. "Dammit!"

Claire grumbled some profanities under her breath and started walking too. This time though, she was absent minded. Her legs felt jelly, and her heart beat didn't look like it would calm down.

She had seen quite a lot of people in her life, drunk or not. She had touched them, felt them, known them for years and years until they decided to ditch her.

But Lucas... He was entirely a different person.

For instance, who the fck changes characters while drunk?! This was insane!

Gotta find him as soon as possible.

.
.
.

IM RUNNING LOW ON WRITING

I NEED TO POWER UP MY WRITING STYLE 😢

When I edit I'll inform ya okay? I'm just gonna unpublish this book one day and then post everything again, with a better writing

.. what are yo thoughts on this chapter?

[WHAT DO U THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT?]

Sorry for this long ass authors note.. I'll just go away