So We Meet Again (1/2)*

I hold my phone in one hand to scroll through my instagram feed and hold my Corona in the other.

I'm not much of a drinker unless there is a celebration or if I am stressful situation. In this case, I am both. I left my home country to escape from my father's escapades. He is an assassin and he raised me in his image, at least he tried to anyway. He taught me to be a black belt in three different martial arts. He taught me how to shoot my first gun at age eight and I became a perfect shot ever since.

The final test he needed me to do was to kill someone. I refused to do it and he called me weak and incompetent. He didn't even care about what I wanted to be.. and what I wanted to do with my life. So I took my 'weak and incompetent' ass out of the country.

He regretted calling me those things and he apologized, but that doesn't change anything, it was already said. I wanted to leave that country, for many reasons, but that pretty much set things in stone.

I packed up the essentials, cashed out my savings and ditched my old phone. But it will be a matter of a few months until he finds me. Might as well enjoy my free life while I have it.

As soon as I got here in America, I submitted my resume to multiple law firms and during that next day, I got an email from the Olivia Pope; practically saying that I got the job.

I took a large swig of my beer and still scrolled through my Instagram feed. I went to drink more of my Corona, when I notice that it was already empty. A frown spread across my face and I figured that if I subconsciously went through a beer in a matter of seconds, that I probably shouldn't drink another.

"Can I get a club soda, please?" I ask the bartender.

"Put that on my tab," a deep, smooth voice says from behind me.

The man sat next to me and says:

"Now what is a gorgeous woman like yourself doing in a place like this?"

I look at him a notice his feel ironed, dark blue suit. I look up into his warm, dark brown eyes and say:

"I could ask you the same question,"

The bartender came around with my club soda and set it down next to me. I run my index finger around the rim of the glass and he asks:

"You're one of the few woman that I've seen that can down a whole beer within seconds. Is that a secret talent of yours or something?"

"Well not exactly.. but I am a woman of many talents." I say, looking up from my club soda.

"Oh really?" He says.

"Would you mind elaborating on that?" He adds as he leans in slightly.

I set down my phone and say:

"Well I have many secret talents, I can: speak five different languages, rap a lot of songs from the 1980's, I can solve a rubics cube in like three minutes, I can drive stick shift, I can break a board with a single punch.. there's a long list. But then there are the talents that I can't really describe."

"And what might those be?" He asks.

I feel his gaze on me as I take a sip of my club soda.

"Wait till the end of the night and you might find out." I tease.

He licks his lips before chuckling, revealing his perfect white teeth and dimples.

"Okay,"

**

The second I close the door, he presses my back against it. His hands cup my cheeks as his soft lips massage mine. I close my eyes and rest my hands behind his neck. I kick off my shoes and he presses warm kisses down my neck. He slips his hands under my skirt and bunches it up at my waist.

He presses kisses from my ankles to my inner thighs and unzips my skirt. He watches as the skirts falls to my ankles and I step out of it. I take off my shirt and drop it to the floor. His eyes admires my purple lace set before he swiftly wraps my legs around his waist and leaves dark hickeys down my chest.

He presses my back against one of the walls and i button his light blue shirt to reveal his white tank top that compliments his muscular frame. He leans my weight against the wall and unbuckles his dress pants.

He lifts me up again and my fingers run through his soft hair. He walks to his bedroom and kicks the door closed. He tosses me on the bed and he kisses up my stomach. I moan softly when he pulls off my underwear as he buries his face against my breasts.

I gently push on his shoulders and he rolls over into his back. I pull of his tank top and lick the crevices of his abs and well toned chest. He releases one of the hottest moans I've ever heard in my life.

He cups my head and pulls me down for a lustful kiss. I grind against him as I straddle him and he throws his head back. I kiss across his collarbone and he presses my back against the bed once again.

His hot breath teases my core.

"Try not to scream too loud. I don't want us to wake your neighbors." He says.

I rest my head on the bed and gasp when he takes me into his mouth.

**

We moan in unison when he gains one last thrust before he pulls out of me. Chills roll down my spine as I come down from my high. He collapses next to me and tries to stabilize his breathing.

"Damn," He says.

I chuckle slightly before I run my fingers through my damp.

"You are definitely a woman of many talents," He adds.

"You're damn right I am," I say before swinging my legs over the edge of the bed.

I stand up, taking the bed sheet with me.

"Are you hungry? I could make you a sandwich." I say.

I meet his confused gaze and ask:

"What?"

"Do you offer food to all the guys?" He asks as he stands from the bed.

"What guys?" I tease.

"Ha! You're funny," He taunts.

"It's just a common courtesy," I say tucking my hair behind my ear.

I put on my robe before I pull my hair up into a ponytail. I walk to the kitchen and wash my hands before making the sandwich.

"My name is Harrison by the way," he calls from the bedroom.

"Y/N," I say back.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful woman," he says in the same smooth voice as before.

I put the sandwich in the heat presser and turn around.

"Don't talk like that." I say.

"Talk like what?" he asks in the same tone.

"Stop talking in the deep, smooth voice." I command.

He walks me against the countertop and a breath hitches in my throat as he whispers:

"I have no idea from my neck what you are talking about."

He pulls away and locks eyes with me.