Stay Strong~♡ Pt.2 -Hurt...

“Come on. Come on. Come on! I can do this! Come on!”  Jimin mumbled to himself and at that very instant Jimin felt himself collapse onto the hard wooden floor.

Yoongi wakes up and looks where the source was coming from when his eyes landed on Jimin.

Jimin is laying on his side in agony and exhaustion. “Jimin!” Yoongi yells and gets up quickly as he rushes to jimin’s side and checks him if any injuries are shown.

Jimin is breathing hard then usually.

“Are you okay? Jimin? Its Yoongi Hyung, Answer me. Park Jimin!” Yoongi slightly shakes Jimin as he does Jimin then lets out a cough as his  eyes open slowly as he's panting hard.

“Jimin! Jimin! Are you alright?”  “H...Hyung?.....” Jimin responded as he tried to catch his breath. “What happened?”

‘What happened? ,What do you mean Hyung?. Why am I laying on the floor? And why does my head hurts so bad?.....’ Jimin had so many questions but he felt too tired and weak at the moment.

All that Jimin could say was “I don't know……” Yoongi nodded ok. “I'm going to sit you up okay?” Jimin nodded in response but regret it seconds later.

His head throbbed in pain. He tried not to squint but he did anyway. The pain was becoming unbearable quickly as the change in position. 

Yoongi sat behind Jimin letting him lean his back on his chest. It didn't take long that Yoongi took notice that Jimin’s squints of pain that he is in,also not to mention the silent whimpers.

Yoongi looks at Jimin worriedly and looks for his phone in his pockets without having Jimin notice.

“Hyung…..”  Yoongi stops and looks at Jimin.

“Yes?”Yoongi answers.

“My Ankle hurts…..” Jimin says as he tries to hide the pain that he is in.

“Is that all that's hurting?” Yoongi’s answer sounded cold but he and Jimin knows that that wasn't what he had intention to do.

“M-my Back….my head,and it….it hurts to breath…..” Jimin tried moving but it only made him yelp in pain.

“Don't move around so much. I'm here. I'll call for an ambulance to come pick us u-"

“NO!-Ow…..Please….don't call for an ambulance….I-i'll be fine….Hyung. -argh….” Jimin squints harder at that moment but it was only for a few seconds.

“Please…..H-hyung…..” Jimin loses consciousness.

Yoongi worry becomes even more as his left hand finds his phone and Sends a text to Jin.