Part.6-Where am I?

Taehyung: I held onto Jiminie's hand and ran my fingers through his hair with the other to reassure him that he was fine. Jimin's skin looked a bit paler than before.

"Jiminie, please wake up...please. It's Taehyung. " I layed my forehead on Jimin's right hand lightly as I then hear him groan in pain.

I gasped and quickly picked up my head as I watched him stirr a bit. "Jiminie?"

Jimin: I coughed in response as I tried opening my eyes to see who called me.

"Jimine, you are in an abundance right now. The others are right behind it. We will be arriving to the hospital soon, You'll be okay I promise Chimmy" Teahyung said a bit conforting.

"H-Hospital?......wh-" Jimin had so many answers but very little strength. He tried to open his eyes as his head pounded. 

One of the paramedics noticed that Jimin was awake he checked him out.

Paramedic: "Hello? Can you hear me? Could you tell your first name and last name?"

Jimin:"Jimin,Park Jimin."

Paramedic: "Good. Now could you tell me your birthday?"

Jimin: "October 13th....1995"

Paramedic: "Excellent. Do you remember what happened lastly?"

Once the paramedic asked, Jimin couldn't recognize Taehyung, his best friends voice a second ago and the paramedic wanted to know if I remembered what happened lastly.

Jimin:"No.....Sorry" I said feeling a bit drained

Paramedic: " It's alright. We will arrive shortly to the hospital. Okay? Are you in any pain right now? If so from a scale 1-10 how much pain do you feel? 10 being the worst."

Jimin: "No...." I said.

The paramedic nodded again.

The ambulance arrived at the hospital,Jimin had fallen asleep once again as Taehyung held his hand and hoped for the best.