Moujza-e-uns Shot 1

Hello everyone, As you all know Some of us 'Mental Sister's' participated in group competition held by ~ freakswithus

We have given a plot basically a historically based royal story of schariar and scherzaade, a story of 1001 Arabian nights, a cruel hearted shehzada and a smart shehzadi in this story we have to show Love story with a touch of Arabian nights in our way with some special effects in a different way with a royal touch. The story will be mix of emotions, a past with a present and unexpected future you'll gonna witness our RagSan in a different way attire and story need, we hope we can make it up to the expectations.

Ishq kiy hai toh nibhana toh seekho,
Waada kiya hai toh nibhana toh seekho,
Nahi hai khel yeh bacho ka
Mazak banaya hai iska toh ab is aag mai jalna bhi seekho.

-fizo

Introduction of 'Mental Sister's'.

Sally_Blr Sally(Captain): Our Captain is famous for making our reader's emotional she is a tragedy queen who knows how to attack the reader's with the combo of mystry and emotions, her stories is a pack of emotions anyone who'll read her story become addicted to it at it's first part only.

fairyFARII Farheen/fairy: Fari is a writer who loves to write sweet love stories, her stories is a complete package of action, humour, nok-jhok, sweet and some emotions she is perfect and her writing style is different from other's and cool which can be identified by anyone, she can add the sweetness in any story by her writing which everyone's love.

nidz_055 Nidhi: The queen of twists mystery suspense thriller and cliff hanger that's what she is best at, she can make any simple story into a twisted one with her writing talent. She can add humour and thriller both at one time, the most unpredictable and talented one , her writing style make everyone hooked to her stories. Her choice of dialogues is bestest.

cuteangelzaya Rumana: Another Writer who is full of emotions, she is best at describing scenes and emotions, her choice of dialogues and scenes are her bonus points which add beauty to her writing. The way she writes can't even describe. She can add beauty to the character's and storyline and make anyone fall for her story in one read. She is best at spiritual writing.

riniitta rinita/rini: Our reader plus writer who is social writer, her writing style and choice of plots are always different and unique her best thing is that her writing shows reality of this world, she shows the flaws and perfection of a character very well by the way she writes. She writes simple and beautiful which is love by everyone.

Silent-writerr Fizoo/Fiza: A writer who can write in any genre but she is best at humour and creating love stories, her choice of stories is simple but unique in both ways, her stories is another bundle of complete package include twists suspense love hate revenge everything which she shows perfectly in her way and which make readers hook to her stories as well.

So here we have A complete package of perfect writers which can surely make the plot interesting and unique in their own ways, emotions, love , mystery everything is going to be explode soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Shot 1~~~~~~~~~~~~
In the slopes of sand, the area where the cold breeze did even seem to be humid during the day; but the beauty of night couldn't be compared to any other kingdom.