Moujza-e-Uns~Shot 5

SHOT 5:

Shehryaar walked away without glancing at her knowing if he turned back he couldn't able to hold his emotions. He left the place ignoring everyone's gasp.

All her hopes, happiness died in the moment. All she could feel is numbness. Her hot tears and the silent broken sound of her heart went unnoticed.  May be the reason for her tears could be understood only by the person who caused this. The broken pieces could be joined only by the person who broke it.

Before she could come out of the emotional turmoil she was going through, she was engulfed by a bone crushing hug and heard the most soothing voice of her beloved mother cum father. May be this is what she wanted at this moment.

"Bittu.... Bi..ttuuuu...." Grand-vizir's voice was struck at his throat. However he tried to talk his words were struck at his throat. Only he could do was cupping his daughter's face. He was holding her tightly as much as he could what if His Majesty would come and ask him to complete the punishment. He was scared to let her go. Only he knows how hard it will be for him to kill his own daughter.

Ryah was also hugging her father and trying to control her bleeding heart. No one other than HIM could hear that anguish cry of her heart. Her tears were continuously flowing. Not that she hadn't missed her father but right at this moment she needs someone.

She needed HIM, only HIM even though he was the one who caused this unbearable pain. She couldn't tell her father what she was feeling now. One side her king her love her husband wasn't giving her any heed and just went away, on the other hand her father was crying like a little kid.

What she could possibly do right at this moment? Would it turn any worse than this? If she became invisible would it give some sense into that bloody skull of her Shehryaar.

Ryah's sister tapped Grand-vizir's shoulder and brought him back to the reality. Understanding her father's condition, Ryah just rubbed his back and assured that no one would do anything to her and she was fine. Grand-vizir nodded his head and moved a bit to let others see her. Then her sister hugged her happily and Ryah also reciprocated it with a smile. But her smile didn't reach her eyes yet she masked her emotions so well not letting her understanding sister to detect it.

Then salakhar's wife came and hugged her tightly. Salakhar also came and put his hands on her head and said " Allah ne meri sunli Ryah. Islie Apko bheja, hamari lakh koshisho k bad bhi hum unko nahi badal paye lekin apne unko badal dia beti, apne unko badal dia, hamesha khush raho". Salakhar and his wife blessed her and moved from there.

(Ryah all my prayers are heard by the Lord. That's why he sent you here. How much we tried to change him we failed miserably. Now you changed everything. Stay blessed always beti)

"Bittu let's go to our house. I don't want you to stay here for a second more" said Grand-vizir. He grabbed her hands and moved without waiting for her reply. He was moving along with her literally dragging her. But our Ryah is Ryah,she stopped him with all her strength. "Baba please wait for sometime. I will be back after packing my things. Then we will go back to your house" said Ryah without realising. Grand-vizir repeated "YOUR HOUSE".

Ryah bit her lips and said "I mean our house". Ryah's sister said "If you admit that or not baba truth won't change. Now this palace is her house. For all the girls after marriage husband's house is their house".

"Really this palace? Her house? Don't you hear what His Majesty said few minutes ago? If you haven't listened then hear it again opening your ears I WILL FREE HER FROM THIS UNWANTED RELATION. AND YOU ALL MOVE OUT OF THIS PALACE AS WELL AS KINGDOM" said Grand-vizir with a rage in his eyes.

Tears made their way through her eyes after hearing that words again. How could he say that? Didn't I mention that this marriage really means to me? Not just a single time I told him many times.