Moujza-e-Uns~Shot4

1001 nights flew away, a king who kills every other girl after marrying her couldn't kill the girl in this 1001 nights which is now passed and a new day with a ray of hope is coming.....

"Allaahu Akbar, Allaahu Akbar
Ashhadu allaa ilaaha illallah"
_the sound of Azaan surrounded whole of the palace!!

"Now u can behead me your Majesty "

Shehreyar got stunned by ryah's words..
It took sometime to realise him wt she said!!
He looked at her face,the rays of sun striking on her skin makes him see all her beautiful features ..
The main reason for him being sooo engrossed in her stories ws mainly her countenance !!
The way she explain n xpresses each story!!
Makes him so enthral !!!
She is not a normal girl!!
He couldn't deny d fact that she is d most beautiful n brave lady he had ever seen in his life!!
In dis long tym he gotto know her a bit well!!
Even he doesn't realised what had happened to him in dese 1001 nights!!
He isn't aware of the fact that she had already pilfered  his heart!!

"Kya ijazat hai?"(can I)- ryah words bring him out of his thoughts!!

"Huh???!!"-he looked at  her confusedly

She looked at his face n again said_"hame  namaz ata farmane ki mohulat  chaheye ,hamari iss duniya se ruksati se pehle"(I need time to pray namaz before my behead)...

He jst nodded n she left from dere with her kaneez(maids)

"Before my BEHEAD"-today her each n every word is giving him shivers...
Donno what is happening with him!!
He keeps on uttering her words..
He ws totally blank!!
He ws the one who had given this punishment , He ws waitng since long to behead her!!den why isnt he is happy today???
Before stories were making him to  delay her behead bt today no obstacle is dere...all the stories ended right!!den y he isn't contented?

"Sultan"-salahkar came wid some guards!!

"Should we proceed for behead?"
Sultan asked wid  a hope that today also shehreyar wl cancel the behead!!

Bt...

Shehreyar ws tangled widin his feelings!!
He wsnt able to hear nythng!!
Again ryah's words echoed_"NAMAZ"
YESS...
He jst nodded in himself n left the room

-Salahkar n other people took it as agreement for behead n sorrow surrounded dem...

Bt seeing sultan going somewhere...dey followed him immediately!!!

Shehreyar reached the mosque attached to the palace!!
All the people present dere gets stunned
As he havnt prayed namaz since he got betrayel!!
He lost his faith in Allah!!
Bt as said-
"U can be upset from Allah,
Bt atlast have to come back to him nly"

Shehreyar reached the mosque attached to the palace!!All the people present dere gets stunned As he havnt prayed namaz since he got betrayel!!He lost his faith in Allah!!Bt as said-"U can be upset from Allah,Bt atlast have to come back to him nly"

He don't have ny other way to get his answer!!
He don't get ny other way to give his heart peace!!!

He removed all his jeweleries n den goes to do wudu!!