Chapter 1.

Welcome loves. As I have come back to this book for editing and rewriting I will point out that the first few chapters may feel repetitive as I shift between both POV's please bare with me!

I hope that y'all love this book!

Enjoy
---

'Beep'

I groaned as soon as the sound, grotesque and unpleasant, hit my ears.

'Beep'

"Ughhhh"

'Beep'

"Shut up!"

'Be-'

I swiftly turned on my side and turned off my alarm. Why is there such thing as school? I sighed while sitting up in my bed knowing that the summer days are officially over. As soon as I stood on my feet I saw black dots surrounding my vision, my lazy summer mornings were also officially over. As soon as I took a few steps the black dots soon faded from my vision.I walked into my bathroom looking at my reflection in the mirror, I was a petite 16 year old girl with — small and minimal — curves,dark auburn hair along with green eyes, and the occasional bags under my eyes against my olive skin. I stared at the acne that nagged on my face. I sighed as soon as I gazed over and looked at my clock that read 6:00.

I brushed my teeth, washed my face, then pulled off my pajamas and hopped into my shower, needing to digest the fact that today was the first day of school. I have always hated the first day of school and I think everyone does for many reasons.

1. I hate seeing everyone again after the summer months, why? Because everyone seems to have progressed yet I'm still the same. Just the usual, boring,... Delaney.

2. It's school, not much more to be said than that. Tests, drama, all such things that no teen seeks to deal with.

3. I always have to see my crush, to him I am invisible and unknown. Just the girl that allows life to pass her by as she lurks in the corner, living vicariously through the joy of others rather than her own pleasure.

I think just those three reasons can speak for themselves. As soon as I finished my shower I dried myself off and wrapped a towel around my body. I blowed dried my hair quickly, and went over to my closet to find an outfit.I immediately found my jeans, long sleeve shirt, and vans. I quickly slipped on the items of clothing, looking down at the cuffs of the shirt. I stared for a few quick seconds before pulling the sleeves further down and went downstairs to eat. I gazed over the oven to check the time as it read: 6:50AM . When I looked at the oven I noticed a small sticky-note.

I sighed upon it, already assuming what it had said.

'Dear Delaney, im sorry I wasn't able to be here for your first day! Your father and I had to go to work early today.'

As usual, I thought.

'Make sure your brother is awake and getting ready for school, we both know he's going to try and skip!

Love, mother.'

"Jax!" I yelled throughout the house. Jax, on the other hand is my older brother at 18. We hold a very, hating relationship like most siblings; in fact, I did not care that I may have been interrupting his 'precious' sleep, I simply did not seek to ride the bus this morning as the cramping feeling of nausea overcame from the usual first day anxiousness.

I suddenly heard footsteps slowly but surely getting louder as I heard my older brother make his way downstairs.

"What?" He groaned.

"Gross,  put on a shirt." I said as soon as I saw his bare chest, I did not want him to ruin my future thoughts of men even further. Though, men themselves are already seemingly...; well, ghastly.