Chapter 26.

Enjoy
———
Delaney's POV

The wolf's bane had worn off so I had the perfect amount of time to mind link Raven before any of the guards noticed. Thanks to Johnny.

'Raven?'  I said, testing the mind link.

'Delaney? Love, are you okay?'

'Yes yes, I'm fine. I know you're on your way. I'm on the west side, come quick. You'll see a facility all in concrete, once you are here go to the back you'll see a door covered in moss. From there, someone will assist you.' I couldn't help but smile at his nick name for me.

'Okay okay. I love you, don't forget that. I'll be there soon. Very soon just be patient for me.'

'I love you too.' I responded quickly as I heard footsteps.

After a few moments, Johnny's face appeared in front of me. "You mind linked him?" He asked.

I nodded my head as Johnny unlocked my cell and cuffs. "Good, I'm going to wait by the door." He told me as he unlocked the other cells. The cell doors still closed in case someone else came down.

Everyone in the cells were full of anticipation, they were excited to see their families after weeks of being here. Even months for most. I was going to make sure that all of these people make it out alive. They deserved it. I rubbed my wrists as I looked at the imprints, Raven would be angry. Furious, at whoever did this. I waited in my cell for another four hours or so before I heard the rumbling of footsteps above me. There was loud yelling the sound of a loud crash. Suddenly the lights went pitch dark and silence overcame the corridor. I gasped, I stayed quiet scared to make a move. I opened my unlocked cell as well as the others and assisted people out. We backed against a wall to stay hidden. That's when I heard his voice.

"Delaney!" Jax yelled running down stairs. I could see his figure even in the dark.

I let out a breath I hadn't realized I had been holding in. Jax saw me and ran quicker down the stairs and made his way to me. "Thank the moon goddess that you're safe." He said as he grabbed my face with his hands while looking around my body for any horrible injuries.

"I'm fine, I'm fine. Where's Raven?" I questioned looking behind Jax.

"He's upstairs. We gotta get you out of here." He urged.

"You have to help them too. Please Jax, they need help." I said indicating to the people behind me.

Jax scrunched his face up, "They're rouges! They're all rouges! Delaney we don't take in rouges we attack them! They're horrible!" He hissed out, pulling me away from the people who stood, expecting the help I had promised.

"That's not true! Not all of them. These people have suffered please just help them get out." I told him again.

"We don't have time for this Delaney. We're going." He said, glancing up at the people behind me before gripping onto my arm.

I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath. "No. You're helping them." I growled out. I used my auras like the time Raven had taught me.

Jax turned and stared at me. After a few moments he sighed, "Fine." I smiled slightly, it worked! Jax gripped my arm again and began to pull me in the direction of the stairs he came from as everyone followed behind. Once we got to the top of the stairs Johnny awaited for us. Jax stopped me before I left with Johnny.